A Kiss

You fell asleep on Logan and Jake. They finally looked to see You had your shoulder on Logan's and you were gripping his Hand. You had Jake's hand gripping your thigh while your hand wrapped around his. Jake and Logan started to laugh quietly and Jake said in the middle of the laugh quietly

Jake: May the Best brother win.

Logan: Oh and he will

They both looked down at you and smiled. Grayson and Ethan were sitting right behind you so they saw all of this. They begin to whisper in conversation.

Grayson: Dang. How many guys she got going after her?

Ethan: 3 that I know of

Grayson: Make that 4 that I know of then.

Ethan: We'll never get her. You know that right.

Grayson: Yeah I kinda already figured that out. The best we can do is be there for her. Because I got a feeling that this isn't going to turn out great.

Ethan: Agreed.

The movie had ended and you found yourself being carried bridal style outside with your building in sight but it wasn't Logan or Jake that was carrying you, It was Grayson with Ethan by his side.

You: You too huh. Or are you just being friendly

Ethan: Jake and Logan were right about that sense of humor you have

You: What can I say. I was born with it, might as well use it.

Grayson: Ethan it looks like we got another jokster around.

You: So where are Jake and Logan?

Ethan: They forgot they had to set up.

You: For what? It's 10 pm?

Grayson: The party overnight. Duh.

You: What's that?

Ethan : They didn't tell you?

Grayson: She wouldn't be asking if they did.

Ethan: Well whenever we get a new friend we do an overnight party full of challenges. We eventually fall asleep for 6 hours around 5 in the morning.

Grayson: The last one sucked. Tessa didn't even show up because Alissa forgot to see when she would be home.

You: Can't I just go to sleep?! Ugh!

Ethan: Sorry! We're picking up stuff for you to change into and get your phone charger and that basic stuff.

You: Fine well my apartment is-

Ethan and Grayson: 24b. We know.

You: Well I guess you get to take me there.

Grayson: Well we already kinda are.

You got to your apartment and opened the door. You went inside and grabbed a flowy like blue camouflage crop top that's said I'm THE boss, Black ripped leggings/dance pants, and some socks. You grabbed your makeup bag, Toothbrush, keys, and charger and left.

This time right as you got out the door Ethan tried picking you up but you just ran to the elevator dodging him.

You: I haven't used my legs all day! Just let me be!

Grayson: Fine but we're going down to the Garage this time.

You: Ugh! Is it too far away so we can't walk!

Ethan: You could but it would take 2 hours. We're going to Jake's.

You: Ok fine

You reached the garage floor and hopped into their truck. Ethan and Grayson hopped in the front. With you in the back. It was very silent so they turned on the radio and coincidently it was My House. You're favorite song.