Jake Paul Winning You Over

Before I start this chapter of the story I need to tell you guys something real quick. So in this story and further chapters I will probably be telling your features that aren't what you actually look like but it will just be you but you'll look different. Sorry it will just help a little. But I promise it's you. Just with a different appearance. Ok now I'll start the chapter!

You woke up on your couch realizing after you drooled over Logan and Jake you passed out there. You looked at your phone seeing a text from "Jake". You excitedly opened the message.

Jake: Morning sunshine!

You: Morning Jake

Jake: Hey wanna hang out with me today?

You: Sure. Don't have anything better to do anyways! 😂

Jake: Ok cool. I'll pick you up in 15.

You: Jake I just woke up! How do you expect me to get ready in 15 minutes!

Jake: Fine 30. But no later.

You: Ugh fine Jake. I hate you.

Jake: Haha very funny. See ya in 30.

You quickly jumped in the shower and after you got out you only took a few minutes to get your hair blow dried. You picked your phone up to check the time, "12:45" you read. You had 10 minutes to get ready before Jake would be there. You pulled out of your dresser a Black crop top with the straps crossed over the front, Maroon and white letterman jacket, white laced Booty shorts with some all black converse. You grabbed your makeup back and put on some concealer, foundation, mascara, eye liner, and filled in your brows. You put your hair up in a high ponytail and curled it.

You grabbed your phone and wallet waiting on your couch when you got a text from Logan.
Logan: Hey y/n

You: What's up Logan?

Logan: Nothin much. Wau?

You: About to go to Jake's house

Logan: Well if youre going to be with him today it's only fair I get you tomorrow

You: ok fine. What time?

Logan: I'll surprise you 😏

You: haha ok 👌 😂

You were smiling a lot because of Jake and Logan. They made you happy even though you barely knew them. You couldn't decide why you were so happy though besides the fact 2 hot boys want to hang out with you. You didn't want to lose a new starting friendship so you decided to not get funny ideas of you dating either one of them. You kept looking at your phone and decided to watch a little bit of YouTube before Jake got there. You were really into daredevil stuff but at other times were into diy and girly stuff. These 2 guys videos kept jumping up in your suggestion box but never really decided to watch them. You saw one of the 2 guys videos and clicked it but once it started loading Jake had texted you so you left the video.

Jake: I'm on my way up. You ready?

You: Yes I am. But where exactly are we going?

Jake: We're going to meet some people.

You: Ok sounds lit!🔥