Jake's P.O.V

I gave y/n a kiss on the cheek. I saw Logan turn red and clench his jaw. I left out the door with Logan behind me. I got in my car and I was driving past Logan's. I swore he already left. I saw him in the car with someone else. A girl. They were making out! Oh my God! I quickly drove past.

I kept thinking of how Logan did that. What about y/n? Does this mean she's mine? He wouldn't give up that easily though. He's weak! He won't wait for her.

Yes I feel bad for y/n but I'm happy because now she's mine. I am a step ahead of Logan. I'll have the love of my life.

I wish I could tell her, but it would break her. I can't do that to her again.

Skip

I was driving home when I got a call from Logan.

Me: Hey Logan.

Logan: Yo Jake can you come to my place?

Me: Right now?

Logan: Um yeah sure.

I hung up and turned around to head to Logan's Place.

I reached 1600 and went inside to Logan's apartment. I walked inside to see Logan's sitting angrily on the couch. Once he saw me he hopped up.

Logan: What's wrong with you?!
Me: What are you talking about?

I knew he was talking about that I kissed y/n on the cheek earlier.

Logan: The kiss!

Me: It was a peck on the cheek.

Logan: You knew I would get jealous.

Me: I love her Logan. Do you expect me not to show it?

Logan: Not in front of me, no.

Me: Well you don't love her.

Logan: I love her just as much as you do.

Me: No you don't Logan. I'm willing to wait. Not you.

Logan: What are you talking about?

Me: That little kiss with that girl earlier. You can't do that every time you get jealous Logan. That's not fair to y/n.

Logan stomped away pissed

I left and went back to my house. I saw moving on the roof so I got my swimsuit on, assuming they're tanning. I started vlogging and went up to the roof. I was really happy. I think it's because y/n was definitely going to be mine now.
We talked, cuddled, and vlogged basically the rest of the night. I was climbing down the latter. I turned into my room to see y/n passed out on my bed. I honestly didn't care that we were in our swimsuits. I jumped on the bed, pulling her closer to me with no gaps in between.

She was so beautiful. I would love to wake up to her every morning. I soon feel asleep. My chin was in between her jaw and shoulder. Our legs were entangled and our fingers were intertwined. I know I would wait forever for this girl. I live her and know I always will. Nothing will change that. I know it.