That Night

Jake: I thought you'd never ask

You: Jakey that doesn't answer my question

Jake: Did you just call me Jakey?
You: If I'm going to be your 'girlfriend' for a whole week I have to get used to calling you that. Now you still haven't answered my question!

Jake: Fine. I don't know what to do! You think of something.

You: Well if you insist.

Jake: So what do you have in mind?

You: So since the raining has died down to just sprinkling, I was thinking that we grab the longboards and skid on the wet pavement. Maybe just go around the street.

Jake: Wow I didn't know you liked those things. I'm down. Sounds fun.

You: Fun is an understatement. It's going to be awesome! Oh and can I borrow your sweatshirt again?

Jake: Yeah sure. I've been wondering where that sense of humor was!

You: Omg I almost forgot to tell you! My bestie Cameron is coming here for a few days next week. I was wondering if she could meet you? Shes a big fan.

Jake: Anything for you babe.

You: Did you just call me babe?

Jake: You're going to be my fake girlfriend for a week. I have to get used to it.

You: You stole my line again!

Jake: What other line did I steal?
You: Oh never mind that was Logan.

Jake's P.o.v

I just called y/n babe! Oh crap! How do I get out of this? Oh use that line from her earlier. Hopefully that works!

Me: You're going to be my fake girlfriend for a week. I need to get used to it.

Nice save Jake.

Y/n: You stole my line again!

When did I steal her line?! Great Jake now she knows you said that in a different way.

Me: What other line did I steal?

Y/n: Oh never mind that was Logan.

I don't know why but whenever she's with Logan my blood boils like crazy. I think I really like her. I've never felt this way before but I have to admit she's pretty much perfect. I can't let Logan have her.

Your P.O.V
Oh my God! Jake has abs! I didn't think he had them! Wow!

You: I don't know why I got confused with you and Logan before. I mean it was right after he kissed...

You immediately stopped and put your hand over your mouth hoping he didn't hear you.

Jake: Hey you kinda mumbled that last part. Who did what?

You: Oh nothing I was getting confused again.

You and Jake left. You grabbed your long boards and left.

You were a pro on any skateboard. The rain just made it more fun. Jake and you had raced a lot. It had been hours and your lights were burning out. The rain starting getting heavy again. Jake's shirt was soaked along with yours.

Earlier

Jake: Ok this is the smooth pavement. It's super slick. Still wanna race on my turf?

You: Wouldn't second thought it.
Jake: On 3. 1.......2.......3!

You sped off just behind him. You soon gained more speed by doing a little trick you had taught yourself.