It All Goes Downhill From Here

It had been a couple hours later. Tessa and the Martinez twins had finally gotten back but at 11:30. It was still pouring outside so you and Jake just cuddled on the couch. He made up the stupid excuse " I have to practice. We have to make it seem like we've done it before." Of course you knew that wasn't true but you got an excuse to cuddle with him. Why not?

Tessa: Well look at the love birds!

You: Haha very funny Tess.

Jake: Hey can we use your car to take y/n home?

You: Please Tess! I've been stuck with him for way too long!

Jake: You wish you could stay longer!

You: Come on! Let's go!

You had gotten to your building. Jake dropped you off. You ran inside to get away from the pouring rain. You moved here partly for nice weather, and this happens! You opened your apartment door and dropped everything in relief. You went to take a shower but it wouldn't turn on. You soon realized all of your water was off! You grabbed your stuff and went over to Logan's. You opened Logan's door and went inside. You saw him on the love sacs but noticed he didn't hear you come in. You placed your stuff down careful. You ran super fast to jump onto Logan.

Logan: What the heck mar-

You: It's not Mark

Logan: y/n? Oh my God you're okay!

He squeezed you really tight. Luckily he wasn't hugging you where your pathetic bruise was.
Logan: You scared the Shit out of me!

You: I was only gone for A little bit.

Logan: I didn't know you were staying the night! I called and texted you many times. I then went over to your apartment and you weren't there. My God y/n, you have no idea how worried I was.

You: Well thanks Logan. Glad to know you care! I was fine.

Logan: Well how was I suppose to know that!?

You: You didn't. I'm here now.

Logan: Yeah I guess so....

He hugged you tighter. You just layer there and cuddled him for 10 minutes.

You: Oh my gosh! I almost forgot why I came over here!

Logan: What is it?

You: I was wondering if I could use your shower?

Logan: Our waters off too. I used Johannes's shower. I bet he won't mind if you use it too.

You: Wait.... Johannes Bartl?!

Logan: Yeah. How do you know him?

You: I stayed in Austria for a summer when I was younger. He was my best friend. I just FaceTimed him 2 weeks ago. Oh my gosh. Wait he lives in this building!? Logan lets go!

Logan: Ok ok.

You were so excited to see Johannes! He would visit you every summer when you lived in y/h/s (Your home state).

You finally arrived at his door. Logan knocked.

Logan: Get behind me

You: Why

Logan: Just do it

You: fine

Logan had planned a small surprise for Johannes since you told him.

Johannes: Hey Logan! What's up?

Logan: Do you know an y/n y/l/n

Johannes: Yeah why? How do you know her?