You have to earn it

If you had to choose a word to describe you, Which one would it be and why?

-Bravery

-Wisdom

-Hope

-Purity

-Love

"So what are we going to do?" I ask tracing the surface of the kitchen table. "You'll find out when we get there." He smiled up at me from his phone.  His eyes lowered back to the screen of his phone. He's been texting someone for the past 15 minutes. "OK lets go." He says standing up,  shoving his phone in his pocket. I roll my eyes at his stubbornness to tell me. He and Logan really are very much alike. 

We got inside the car and I snatched the aux cord before he could. I smiled mischievously. "Woah woah woah. I'm driving. It's my car, my aux." He says holding his hand out for me to give him the aux. I laugh and slap my thigh. " Oh you're hilarious!" I say wiping away fake tears. He looks at me seriously and extends his hand closer to me. I look at him confusingly. "Oh I get it!" I pretend to understand what he wants. I put my hand in his and continue to pick a song. He scoffs, giving up. Victory is mine! His hand drops but he doesn't let go of my hand instead mine drops to the surface with his. I turn on my music and jam out while every once in awhile he squeezes my hand. Multiple times I try tugging my hand away from his, but his hand wont budge. Most of the time his grip just tightens a little. 

The car comes to a halt and I peer up. It's a meadow with an old gray building to the far left. "We're here." He grins in excitement. He had to text a person for 15 minutes to come here? Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful. But not extravagant enough to ask to come here specifically. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He better have not set up a prank. "Just follow me." He says grabbing my hand in his. Well I don't have much of a choice now, do I? 

We walk through the long grass blades when we come upon a tall building. The gray one I saw before. It looks more blue now that we are by it. It looks almost like a barn, smells like one too. Just not as bad.  He pushes open the heavy door. It creaks loudly as light starts to fill the dark space before. He pushes open the other door so the room is fully lit. There is two floors. The main floor looks like an area for motorbikes to race. Very wide and large area. The second floor looks to have a ton of furniture covered in sheets. 

He started pulling me again, up the staircase this time. They creak loudly with every step. He stops and lets go of my hand. He walks over to the sheeted furniture. He turns around to face me before he takes them off. "So I know when you were back home, you raced motor bikes with your friends. Am I correct?" He arched his eyebrow. I nodded my head slowly, being confused.  He smirked and ripped off the sheets. My jaw dropped. Motorbikes. I haven't ridden in the longest time. I chuckled lightly. "How did you know?" I asked dumbfounded. "I was texted Cameron the entire time. She really is a fan. She stills freaks out every time I talk to her. " He laughs shaking his head at my awkward best friend. I laugh along. "Come on lets get them on the main floor." He says grabbing the handles of one. "How? We cant take them down the stairs." I say confused. "That's what the ramps for." He says in a duh tone pointing to the ramp on the other side of the barn. I mentally slap myself and grab a bike as well. 

Play song now

We got the bikes down on the main floor. Jake runs over to a chest on the far side of the room and throws me a helmet. I nod to him and put my helmet on.  We get on the bikes and rev up the engines. He told me the route we were going to take. On the track there was an opening in barns side to go out into the meadow. Through the meadow we'd go into the forest and back here. We looked at each other and nodded. Jake started his bike, going around the large track and through the hole in the wall. I followed. The dirt on the ground picked up like wild fire onto my helmet. Luckily I could still see well. All I saw was jake's bike in front of me as I dodged branches and vines. Eventually he took a turn. It took me awhile to come to my senses and actually see the view. We were riding against a cliff. About a 80 foot drop to a flowing river from a massive waterfall. It was beautiful. The colors of the rainbow coming off of the mist. Water mist was constantly poured onto me. We rode around the river, having a perfect view of the waterfall. From all sides it was beautiful.

We got back to the barn. We parked the bikes and took off our helmets. Jake leaned against his bike as i did mine. "Was it worth it?" He asked smiling. "Are you serious!? That was beautiful!" I laugh. "Glad to know you enjoyed it. It's even more beautiful in the fall and spring. The flowers and the colorful leaves make it all that much more beautiful." I rarely see this soft side of Jake. He's always tough even in our romantic moments. Its nice to know hes so willing to open up to me about his feelings. I would've never thought Jake enjoyed the beauty of nature. "What are you so deep in thought about?" He asks curiously, raising his eyebrow. "I just noticed that you are sometimes soft. You enjoy the beauty of things. You hide away that part of you on camera. I just find it funny that you want to hide something so great about yourself." I say wanting him to answer why he doesn't show this part of him more often. "I only share what I love with some people. People that I care about. I show this side of me to people who have an affect on me positively. " He shrugs his shoulders. 

He starts walking towards me slowly. I back away. Oh god hes going to kiss me. He kisses me in the most random moments. A hard surface hits my back. Its too late to make my escape. He pushes his chest against mine. He stares at me for a few seconds. Maybe he wont kiss me. He kisses me softly and passionately. It wasn't like all of our other kisses. They were all full of lust. This was purely heartfelt and passionate. He didn't speed it up at all. It was so loving and caring. It just made me fall in love with him more. The softness of his lips brushed on mine over and over again. I haven't had so much fireworks in a kiss. Maybe it is Jake. Maybe its him. I'm only confused because him and Logan are so much alike. He pulls away slowly. He looks me in the eyes. He searching for something to tell him to stop. He doesn't find anything as he stares kissing me passionately again. The same way he did only seconds before. 

A/N I'm rooting for Logan but I love writing the cute chapters with Jake more than Logan. I have no idea why. It's just is that much better with him.