Pitch Black Part 2

I stared in disbelief. Everything he said was a lie. He never even told me he mightve liked Erika. He just hid it behind my back.

My phone dinged and my phone screen lit up.

Unknown: Well look at that. Jake has moved on. Looks like both don't really care for you anymore.

You: How are you doing this? Ruining my life?

Unknown: Oh but you see you're doing it for me. I'm not doing anything but watching you tear apart your little perfect life piece by peice.

You: You're here aren't you?

Unknown: No. I have a little puppet though. They keep me caught up on what's happening in your life every second, every day.

You: One of my friends is the mole for you.

Unknown: It's funny how you think they're your friend. You ruined their life so easily and you don't even know it.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. God they are annoying. Who could it be? Alissa? No. She's not even around me very much anymore and we're on good terms. Cameron? Oh now I'm just fooling myself. I doubt they even have a mole. They're just trying to get in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by Erika.

Erika: Oh hey y/n! Totally didn't even know you were here.

Liar

Y/n: Erika we both know that's not true.

Erika: Let me introduce you to my boyfriend.

She emphasissed on boyfriend.

Y/n: Let me guess.

Erika: Jake. Babe. Could you come over here?

Jake looked ashamed and didn't want to grab Erika's hand.

Erika: Yeah we're together now.

Jake: I can ex-

Erika cut him off by kissing him.
Y/n: Goodbye Jake.

I can't spend my time worrying about him. It's his own life. I've practically done the same thing to him. I played them both. But Erika was my friend, why would she do this? She didn't even tell me she was interested in him at all. Didn't show it either.

Time skip

Most everyone has left. Erika would not leave me alone for hours. Half the time she just talked about her and Jake. I get it! You two are together! My God.

Jake: Hey guys we should do something since it's just us now.

Cameron, Alissa, Amanda, Tessa, Abbey, Erika, Cam, Chance, Anthony, Jake, Sam, Colby, Ethan, and Grayson were the only ones still here.

Anthony: Let's play the ouija board.

You: Oh I have stuff! I'll be right back, let me go grab it.

Anthony: And that's why I offered it.

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag from imagination. Let's hope this stuff all works. I'd be disappointed if it didn't.

I walked by downstairs and held up the bag.

You: Got the stuff right here.

Colby: Is there like 10 ouija boards in there or somethin'?

You: No, just some extra shit to make it interesting.

You placed everything down. Chance rubbed his hands together.