Guilty At First Sight

Logan's P.O.V

Even though I didn't get to have this entire beautiful thing sitting next to me, I still think it was my best. Surprising? Yeah I know but her curves on her body, her eyes, smile, everything about her is perfect. I can't wait for when she's mine. She's absolutely perfect.

I have to tell her eventually. I'm such a pussy. We're not even dating but I feel like I cheated. I feel guilty.

I looked over at her. Her bare body pressed against mine as she sleeps with little sighs every once in awhile. My arms are wrapped around hers as hers are wrapped around me. Our legs are entangled. I just wanted to kiss her. Not mess around. Just kiss her soft lips.

She started to flutter her eyelids open. She looked up at me and smiled. She snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes again.

Y/n: Hi Logan.

Me: You know I still want to kiss you right?

Y/n: After all that?

Me: No I mean I just want to kiss you.

I reached my hand up and rested it on her chin. I took my thumb and pushed her bottom lip down slowly. I then gave her a quick peck. I just gazed in her eyes.

Y/n: Fine.

She leaned and kissed me. We had a very slow and calm make-up session. It wasn't heated but more sensitive, slow, and sweet. I held her head with my left hand and grabbed her waist with my other. She had her arm hugging me and her other hand entangled in my hair. I was half way on top of her. She was a very good kisser I must admit. I would rather kiss her all day than to mess around with her. I know that can't happen until she chooses which she will most likely choose my brother Jake. I can't turn her against him. But he might turn her against me with the information he has. I can't lose this girl. She's my everything.

After about 20 minutes of making out she stopped.

Me: Whyd you stop?

Y/n: Can we just cuddle?

Me: Yeah.

I got off her and let her snuggle into me.

Jake's P.O.V

I was getting worried. Y/n wasn't her yet. She was suppose to be here hours ago. That's when chance and Anthony came barging in. I turned my head towards them. My eyes followed them as they sat down in the chairs next to me.

Chance: *sigh* We have to tell you something.

Me: Should I be worried?

Anthony: Well it's not good so yes.

Me: Ok well tell me.

Anthony and chance looked at each other. They shook their heads and put them down. Anthony looked up at me.

Anthony: We found y/n.

Me: Oh my God! You did?! Where is she? Is she OK?!

Chance lifted his head up.

Chance: Oh she's fine alright. You won't though.

Me: What are you talking about?

Anthony: Well we decided to go look for her. We went to the twins place and Ethan said she left 3 hours ago. Right after you called.

Me: Ok....... And?

Chance: Well we decided to check with Logan to see if he knew. When we got there we couldn't find him but his front door was wide open. We called for him for a bit and decided to go see if he was in his bedroom. He was there asleep in his bed.

Me: Ok so what does this have to do with anything?

Anthony: *gulp* Well he was........ With a girl.

Me: I should've know. He can't just wait for y/n. He has girls over to help with his 'misery'. Ha!

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair.

Chance: Jake. You're not getting it.

Me: What do you mean? He obviously slept with the girl because he's not man enough to wait for her.

Chance: Jake........i can't do it Anthony. I can't betray her. She's our Bestfriend too.

Anthony: We have too. Jake........the girl was....

Me: Alissa?

Anthony: No Jake it was-

Me: Riley?

Anthony: NO JAKE! FOR GOD'S SAKE! IT WAS Y/N OK!

I was filled with hate, anger, sadness and so many more emotions.

Me: WHAT?!

I ran out the door and got in my car. I was going to Logan. How could he do this?!

Your p.o.v

It had been a good half hour of cuddling. But I had a life. As much as I would like to stay. I turned on my phone and looked at the time displayed "7:54". Damn! It's already that late?! I tried to get out of Logan's grasp but apparently he was to damn strong while he was sleeping. I decided to wake him up.

You: Logan. Logan. Logan. Logan! LOGAN! LOOOOGGGAAANNN!!!

Logan opened his eyes barely.

Logan: What?

You: Um can I get up?

Logan: Please don't go.

You: I want to stay. Believe me. But I have a life.

Logan: Ugh fine.

I was about to get up but he pulled me back down.

You: I have to get up you know.

Logan: I know but I want a kiss.

You: No because last time that turned into more than a kiss.

He looked at me in the eyes and tucked a price of hair behind my ear.

Logan: Kiss me.

You: No.

Logan furrowed his eyebrows and let go.

Logan: Have it your way.

I got up and got dressed in my cloths. Logan hasn't looked at me or said a word to me since we got out of bed. And I was naked.

I walked upstairs behind him. Heading to the door.

You: Bye Logan!

Nothing

You: I said bye Logan!

Nothing. Ugh! I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

You: What's wrong?

Nothing.

You: Come on Logan! Just tell me!

Nothing.

I let go and started walking away. He grabbed my hand and twirled Mr around. He held my waist and kissed me. God he's smooth. He let go.

Logan: I knew I'd get my kiss.

He smirked at Me.

We ended up making dinner and sitting on the love sacs. We watched football and screamed at the TV for an hour when we heard 5 pounds on the door. We shot our heads to wear the door was. Logan and I looked at each other then back at the door.

You: Jake.

To be continued......