Team 10

You woke up in someone's arms. You were in what felt like underwear. You hurried and lifted up the covers to see if you were in your underwear. Everyone knows that most likely means you had sex.

I saw, It was just a swimsuit. I must've passed out in Jake's bed. I really need to start falling asleep in my own bed and waking up alone. I'm basically a virgin slut. It makes sense when you think about it.

I peered over Jake to see the time. 9 a.m. Ugh! I tried waking Jake up but he wouldn't so i grabbed the pillow from underneath his head, hoping it would wake him up. His head fell hard on the bed, nothing. I looked at the pillow and back at him. I wouldn't have to do this if I wasn't so weak in the Freaking morning! His grip is tight too. Good thing he wasn't grabbing my bruise. I smacked him with the pillow as hard as I could. SMACK*! Jake popped up rubbing the side of his head. I bursted out laughing. I laughed so hard that I fell on the floor and that just made me laugh even more. I was to the point where I was crying because I was laughing so hard.

Jake: What the heck?!

You: You wouldn't wake up! What else was I suppose to do?

Jake had a smirk on his face.

Jake: Well you could've showered me with kisses or-

You: That's not me at all! You should know me better. I'm disappointed in you Jake.

You stood up, flipped your hair, and turned around.

Jake ran and closed the door, blocking it.

Jake: Don't I get a good morning kiss?

You: Let me think about it...... No.

Jake: And why not?

Jake stepped closer to you. Every step he took towards you, you took a step backwards. He almost cornered you when you started to run.

You tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. You turned around to Jake walking towards you. You began running around the room with him chasing you. You ran into his closet by accident. You looked around the closet for something to throw at him. You grabbed a suitcase and launched it at him. He ducked, giving you the advantage to jump over him. You ran and hurdled him. Thank God for track.

You ran outside onto the balcony, making your way to the roof. You got up there and saw the latter shaking. You had to hide. There was a wide enough pillar to sit behind.

You peered behind the pillar to see Jake had just gotten up there. He made his way to the other side of the roof. Now was your chance. You popped out behind the pillar and started down the latter slowly. Right before your eyes couldn't see him anymore, he turned around and saw you. You jumped down the rest of the latter. You removed the latter from the wall, preventing him from getting down. You ran inside and locked both of his balcony doors.

You saw 2 legs dangling off the ground. God, Jake is so dumb to think he's going to be able to get in. I saw the rest of Jake hop on the ground. He stood up straight and tried opening the door. He looked at it confused jingling it anxiously. He looked up at you and made a puppy dog face. You shook your head. You jumped on Jake's bed and pulled out your phone.

It had been about 15 minutes when I all of a sudden heard a bang downstairs. It made me jump a little. I decided I should probably check on Jake. I got up and didn't see him out there. God he must think I'm so stupid. He's obviously on the corner of the balcony so I can't see him.

You: JAKE! I'M NOT STUPID! I KNOW YO-

You peered out the window door. He wasn't on the balcony. You opened the door and went outside. You looked back and forth. He wasn't there. Did he jump?! You leaned on the balcony railing, looking down, scanning the yard for any sign of Jake. Where is he?

Jake's P.O.V

I gave y/n puppy dog eyes. No effect, she just shook her head. She turned around and Jumped on my bed. She grabbed her phone and was on it for about 5 minutes. I finally gave up. How was I going to get out? I saw the latter on the ground. Duh! I'll climb down to get downstairs!

I waited for another 5 minutes. She didn't even look up from her phone. I put the latter again the railing. I hoped over and started down the latter. I reached the ground and went inside. I wasn't looking for one freaking second and I tripped and fell, causing a huge bang noise. I shook it off and crept upstairs. I was going to scare    y/n. I got to my room and opened the door slowly. She was out on the balcony, probably looking for me.... Ha! I snuck up behind her and threw her over my shoulder.

Y/n: AHHHHH!

I just laughed and went downstairs with her still on my back. It wasn't that bad. She wasn't heavy and her butt was in my face sooooooooo. She started hitting my back. She finally had a huge hit making me fall, I was now on top of her.
Y/n: Get the hell of me Jake!

I wanted that kiss

Me: Kiss first

Y/n: No

Me: If you want to get up then I get a kiss.

Y/n: No

Me: Well you are trapped so why don't I kiss you?

Y/n: Hell no!

Me: Oh come on! You know you want to kiss me!

She just glared at me. She rolled her eyes and gave me a peck.

Y/n: Now is where you get off of me.

Me: You call that a kiss?

Y/n: It is one if our lips make contact with each other. Do I really-

Gosh she's so annoying. What the heck.

I kissed her and she of course kissed back. I wish I could have this day forever.