Announcement

So as you have probably notice i don't post a lot on this book or my other anymore. But i posted a new book. That book had been in my drafts for awhile and i felt bad that i wasn't active on either of my other books. The problem is i have a hard time writing about Jake because i really dislike him now. I guess i don't hate him but its hard to write a fan fiction about someone who you really don't like. I've stopped watching Logan too because i feel like hes changed a lot since the beginning of the year so i will continue to try to write but since i don't really watch them anymore it will be kinda hard. I hope you all understand. I don't want to discontinue the book so i wont. Its not fair to you guys. 

Now onto me deleting the Logan chapters. 1 and 2. I didn't delete them until well after i hit 100k so most of you have read it and aren't confused but those of you who got confused when at one moment Y/N was with Ethan then all of a sudden woke up with Logan, i deleted 2 chapters in between. I don't quite remember what i wrote besides the main function of them. I tried rewriting it so there wasn't any dirty stuff but i couldn't remember it so if someone could help me so i could continue writing the book that would be awesome. I need help. Not going to lie so if you guys could email me lyllabell9@gmail.com or even just dm me and help me remember i would be extremely grateful. Love you all and my deepest apologies. I will still write for you guys. I want too.