Hurt

You sat in the pool for minute not knowing what to do. Everyone and I mean everyone saw. It was caught on camera for Jake's vlog. Chance and Anthony's mouths were to the floor. Logan looked furious. He stormed off. You mouthed sorry to Jake and jumped out of the pool, running to Logan.

You: Logan wait!

Logan kept walking. You knew you were too sad and he was too angry for you to pin him again so you just jumped on him.

You: Logan listen!

Logan: Just let me go!

You: Never! Stop now!

Logan stopped with you on his back.

Logan: What can you explain besides the fact you like my brother.

You: Yeah I do! But I also like you Logan!

You clamped your mouth. Surprised at what you just admitted.

Logan: What?

You: Logan I do like Jake but I like you too.

He grabbed your face and kissed you. You had butterflies like with Jake. Your spine tingled. You had strong feelings for Logan too. Ivan didn't feel like either one of them. At least you figured out some of your feelings.

Logan let go and just stared into your eyes.

Logan: Y/n I love you.

Ugh those words again. No don't say it don't you dare!

You: I love you Too Logan.

Ok you love 2 boys. Things just got a whole lot worse.

Logan: I have to go but see ya later beautiful.

He gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed. With that he left with Timo.

You turned around to see Chance with a worried expression on his face.

Chance: What are you going to tell Jake.

You: I'm going to tell him what happened. I'm not going to choose now. I love Jake. But I love Logan.

Chance: You're doing the right thing to tell Jake. Come here.

You hugged chance. He always protected you. He was the brother you never had. Minus the fact you dated for 2 years.

Chance: Go talk to Jake.

You: Ok

You went to go find Jake. You finally went up to his room that for some reason you didn't think to do before. You walked in his room to find a shirtless Jake in his bed as if he just took a shower.

You: Hey Jake can I talk to you?

Jake: Yeah of course.

You sat down next to him but he brought you in closer which made this conversation to talk about a whole lot harder for you.

You: Um so after Logan stormed off I went after him. He wasn't very happy that I like you so I told him I liked both of you which is true. He then um Kissed me and left.

Jake: Why are you so nervous? Y/n I understand. I see the way you look at him. But I also see the way you look at me. Of course I want you to choose me but all I want for you is to be happy. I realized that. I love you.

You: Jake are you sure?

Jake: I'm positive.

You hugged Jake. Part of you wished he was mad at you. He really is perfect.

You and Jake were cuddling when you heard a knock on his door. He didn't get up so you did. He then all of a sudden offered but you pushed him down. You opened the door.

Emilio: Oh I wasn't interrupting anything was I?

He had a smirk on his face.

You: Get your mind out of the Gutter Emilio. We were just cuddling.

Emilio: Oh well I just wanted to let you know you're home alone and we're taking the last car.

You: When will you be back?

Emilio: Y/n you're either going to stay the night or we can take you home right now.

You looked at Jake who had puppy eyes. You turned back to Emilio.

You: Go have fun. I'll just stay the night.

Emilio: Ok have fun you too.

He wiggled his eyebrows

You: Bye Emilio!

You shut the door and walked back over to Jake and layed down next to him.

You: You owe me.

Jake: So since we're alone. What are we going to do?

You: Cuddle and then I have something in mind.

Jake: I'm good with that.

You buried your head in Jake's chest. You heard the steady beat of his heart. You were tapping your finger on his arm along with the beat. Jake started laughing. You looked up at him with a smile. When he looked at you he stopped laughing and smiled. Jake pulled a piece of hair in front of your face and tucked it behind your ear.

Jake: Your beautiful. You know that right?

You: Yeah I know.

Jake: Again modesty is not your strong suit.

You giggled but stopped when you saw his eyes. He leaned in and gave you a kiss. It was a small one but longer than a peck.

Jake: I love you.

You: Jake I love you too.

You then Jumped up all excited like.

Jake: Come on! We were having a moment!

You: Moment over. Time for fun.
Jake: I don't wanna!

You grabbed a big cozy blanket and some lemonade and went out on his balcony.

Jake: Where do you think you're going?

You: On the roof. Come if you want.

Jake eventually came out when you were climbing the latter.

You: Come up Jake the view is amazing!

Jake: Oh I'm already looking at a view.

You: Get up here now!

Jake: Fine fine.

Jake eventually got up. He sat down next to you.

You: Wow it's beautiful.

Jake: Yeah. You are.

You: I was talking about the sunset

Jake: And I was talking about you.

Jake layed down on your thigh while you played with his hair.

Jake: Why are you so perfect and amazing?

You: Jake I'm not perfect. No one is.

Jake: I love you y/n. I hope this moment never ends.