Chapter 1- Hello Again

Dedicated to MaskCover :)

"Students may I have your attention please!"
The teacher announced and the class went silent. He gestured for the Dean to come forward to the podium. "Thank you Mr. Samuels. Now students I would like for you to welcome six new transfer students." (Y/n) quickly recognized who they were and froze with shock written all over here face. The Dean stepped aside to allow them to introduce themselves. As they introduced themselves they kept their eyes on (Y/n).

"Salutations to everyone. My name's Kaito."

"What's up? I'm Ryo! I hope we can all be friends."

"Hi, my name's Ren."

"Hello my name is Bako. Pleasure to meet all of you."

"I'm Alex."

"...Hi...I'm J-Jin."

"Alright, thank you boys for introducing yourselves. Now if you would please take a seat anywhere you'd like."

To (Y/n)'s misfortune there were not a lot of students in class, thus leaving many empty seats around (Y/n) and Chris. She realized this and started to hyperventilate. 'Oh no no no no no no no...please don't...' She was frozen in her place and couldn't move. Chris noticed (Y/n)'s abnormal breathing patterns. "(Y/n) are you okay?" He waved his hand in front of her face but she didn't respond. The six males quickly made their way towards to where she was sitting. Chris couldn't figure out what was wrong with her just then he felt a light tap on his shoulder. "May I please have this seat?" Chris turned his head to a azure haired male who was smiling though the smile didn't reach his eyes. Chris could feel a malicious aura coming from him and immediately stood up from his seat. "O-of course." Bako thanked him and sat down next to (Y/n). "CHRIS!!" (Y/n) tried to tell him not to leave her but he had already taken a seat elsewhere. Chris look back at her and mouthed "I'm sorry". He felt guilty for leaving her but was too intimidated by Bako.

(Y/n) looked around her and saw that the six males had already sat down in the empty desks around her. Ren in front of her, Bako to her left, Kaito to her right, Ryo behind her, Jin on Ryo's left, and Alex to his right. She started to quiver in fear seeing everyone of them staring and smirking at her. (Y/n) could feel her heart start to beat rapidly and was afraid they could hear it. After a few moments of silence Kaito was the first to speak. "Hello again (Y/n). Long time, no see."

Hey thank you for reading. This is my first time writing something like this I guess you could tell by my writing skills. Hehe~ Well anyways I really enjoyed MaskCover's book Infatuation the original belongs to her. This is just another fanfiction of her fantastic book! Hope you enjoyed it if you didn't....oh well. I'm currently working on the next few chapters so stay tuned :)