Part 8

Khushi was chatting in hall with everyone happily unaware of the fact that the devil is himself waiting for her in his personnel den.

All are busy in chatting in hall when khushi feels sudden change in air but avoid it.
Arnav who felt khushi from the time she has come smirks looking at her from upstairs, & wait for the right time to make entry.

Khushi suddenly looks at his side and he fastly moves from there before she can see him.

After confirming that khushi is not looking in his side, he move towars his room thinking how he stayed at home for khushi.

Flashback

When all were having there breakfast, he suddenly started feeling week, everyone noticed it but he says he's okay.
So when he starts moving towards main door he started to faint, Akash hold him and helps him to his room. and this is enough for Anjali to stop him.

Flashback ends

He smirks at how he pretended of not being well so he can stay at home longer.

After sometime he steps down looking at Khushi who was also looks at him feeling her hearbeat rising with open mouth, thinking what is he doing at home at this time.
While smirking at her reaction he walk past her and sits beside Anjali.

Arnav: what happened Di? Where is your jewellers??

Anjali: Chottey! He must be on his way but what are you​ doing downstairs? You should be taking rest.
Hearing this khushi's head shot up in, confusion and scared , she looks at Arnav.

Arnav : Di! I am feeling better now , so thought of coming downstairs, I thought jeweller must have left till now (making an innocent face).

Anjali: Chottey! It'll take hours to select jewelleries and engagement rings and as if listening her excitement, door bell rang off and enters jeweller but Arnav was busy in admiring khushi nervous state and throwing daggers at NK for sitting close to Khushi.

He pretends to move from there knowing anjali will surely stop him.
Anjali: Chottey! Now when you are here stay na, and help me a little to choose something for me which Arnav gladly accepts with satisfactory smile which even made anjali surprised and made Khushi more nervous.

Chapter-14

All were busy in admiring jewelleries but Arnav ,of course he was also admiring but khushi and her expressions when she's busy in jewellery selection but when he see that NK is helping her .
Arnav(thought) What the!! How dare he!!

Arnav: NK! (gaining everyone's attention)

Nk: haan nanav mere bhai

Arnav (irritadely): I left my phone in my room. Can you bring it for me?

Nk: sure nannav!

Arnav(sighs): hmm much better and Now he looks at jewelleries so he can select something for khushi.

As if listening to his heart Anjali turns towards him asking for his help to select something for his Di & again much to Anjali's surprise Arnav obliges happily.

Arnav selects a necklace for Anjali but in between he also selects for khushi. Till the time NK also comes back giving his phone to him he settles there again but this time little away from khushi as now payal was near khushi much to Arnav's happiness.

Seeing that everyone is busy he slides 2 boxes towards khushi gaining khushi's attension, who looked shocked with this. Arnav smirks & signs her to take it, Khushi was still shocked to react but Arnav looking around dump it on khushi's lap leaving her more shocked then before who looks at boxes than at smirking Arnav again & again.

Few minutes later Anjali asks khushi does she need something else which she nods no for.

After everything is done Arnav says that he'll pay the bill and talks with jeweller about the bill, and like that khushi trance broke but she stays quiet becoz she knows laad governer will not hear it.

After completing everything, all move towards dining room to have their lunch. which gets complete without much fuss.
Completing their lunch Khushi and Payal take their leave, and Akash drops them because Arnav is not well for all of them.

Poor guy! His lie left him with no excuse. At tea time NK announces that he have to leave urgently as his friend has met with an accident, making Arnav happy, but all becomes little sad that he'll not be able to attend Payash engagement.

To be continued......

precap: Lavanya in RM