Part 34 (Mature)

"Arnav ji! What happened?"
Khushi asked and Arnav stiffened knowing very well that khushi have sensed something odd.

"I myself don't know khushi, but I am feeling this weird restlessness." Arnav hugs her more tightly and Khushi hugged him back caressing his hairs
from one hand.

"I don't know but something is not giving me good feeling. I am having this negative vibes like I'll loose you. I know its stupid of me and I have never believed in these things but I can't help myself." Arnav hugged her
more tightly with a sigh, burying his face in her hairs.

Arnav: "Just let me feel you, let me feel that you're here in my arms."
Khushi was perplexed with Arnav's behaviouur but choose to stay quiet, when Arnav looks up at her.

"Khushi! Thanks for trusting me so much but I just wanted to make sure that you are here, safe in my arms." Arnav speaks and Khushi chuckles in response "Is this really "ASR" speaking?" but Arnav's expressions was really serious, his expressions didn't held any anger but just a helplessness which surely wasn't liked by Khushi.

Arnav: "I am scared Khushi and I don't know why but I am. I just want to cage you here in my arms, I don't want to lose you."

"shhhh...." Khushi cups his cheeks and looked into his sad eyes which she didn't like a bit. Leaning forward she kissed him, slowly, assuring him, drinking his helplessness through his mouth in the most sweetest way possible.

Their kiss was soft and slow drinking each other, slowly yet passionately. They were lost in that mind- numbing kiss when Khushi felt him there on her abdomen, firstly she was confused but when she understood what's poking her, her eyes went wide and she gasped leaving his mouth. She didn't even know when between their kiss he removed his
trouser.
Khushi: "Arnav ji!" she looked at him shocked.

"Quiet!!" Arnav almost commanded and Khushi nodded trusting him yet again. She leaned back closing her eyes, as she didn't like his helpless expressions, his sad voice either, she'll do everything for her Arnav ji to assure him. After long years she have someone of her own and she can't see him like that. Arnav have all rights on her and she'll give him that.

The moment Arnav saw khushi closing her eyes and giving herself to him he felt calmness inside him. After that he didn't waste much time and bent down.

continued on blog:
http://depthoftruelove.blogspot.in/2014/01/chapter-51-mature.html?m=1

51