Part 18

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Arnav: okay! but I want to know the complete truth

khushi: ok.

Arnav: great! Arnav opens the door for her, khushi starts moving towards the main door when arnav calls her she turns.

Arnav: tomorrow be sure you reach on time at "AR" and you have to tell me everything.

khushi nods and moves from there.

kyun nazrein teri ye anjaani, aankhein hai meri bhi nam.

kyun pake bhi tumko khoya hai , hum kyun na ban paye hum,

kyun dard hai itna, tere hi ishq mein,

rabba ve.. rabba ve..

rabba ve.. rabba ve...

Arnav returns from there, and khushi enters the home to get the shock.

Shyam was standing

before her in Gupta house.

khushi: what are you doing here? Gupta family and Shyam turn towards her hearing her shout.

Buaji: Sanka Devi! nothing and you (pointing towards Shyam) just go from there. We don't want to hear anything from you.

Shyam: khushi ji! please! listen to me.

khushi: didn't you heard what buaji just said? just

go away.

Shyam holds khushi hand.

Shyam: khushi ji! please! i love you!

khushi: you are so disgusting. I thought Anjali ji is pregnant now, may be you'll change.

Shyam: I don't care khushi ji. I don't care about anyone, I'll leave her! I just love you.

khushi: and I hate you, I thought to give you a chance because you were going to be

a father, but I think now I have to tell your truth to everyone.

Shyam: and what do you think they'll believe you, khushi ji I am their sweet and honest damaad. no one will believe and saale sahab will throw you out even payal marriage will be in danger.

khushi: they'll believe me or not, I don't know but if you again came here I'll tell

them. now out.

Shyam: khushi ji! you are not doing right. I'll sure make you mine. saying this Shyam left from there.
khushi ran to backyard crying .

buaji: haye re nandkis****! why are you doing this?

Payal: I should go to Khushi. you guys must be tired you go and sleep.

Garima: but Khushi bitiya?

Payal: I'll be with her. All noded and move towards their room, but unknown to them there was standing a silent spectator completely shocked to react but when Payal comes to close the door he hides himself.

To be continued......

Precap: another twist.

Any guess who was the silent spectator??
NK? Or Arnav?