Part 48

Maha- Update

Few Days Later

Khushi's wounds are slowly healing for better. She's trying to smile and fight with her fears with the help of Arnav but still those nightmares haunts her often like today.

Arnav was working on his laptop and Khushi was sleeping. Akash is handling office with Aman by his side but due to his absense, work pressure is increasing, so now he's handling work from home only. He knew Akash also needs some time with his wedding nearing. He looks at Khushi again and again between his work to ensure she's fine when he heard something which got his attention and he instantly looked at Khushi.

Khushi was mumbling something and started to struggle in sleep again. Her legs started kicking in air as well her hands and her cries followed.

Instantly leaving Laptop aside, he ran to her. It's after two days she got this nightmares again and looking at her he can say that the impact is much stronger. Arnav tried to hold her but was difficult as she pushed him, trying again he looks at her, she is turning hysterical again. Howering upon her her he held her legs with his own and her hands within his forcefully yet carefully. She was crying, throwing her head here and there, struggling to release herself.

She was shouting his name this time instead of Shyam and calling him to help her. He had to stop her somehow but he have stopped taking the help of medicines from that night. Looking at Khushi's condition he knew its not good he have to control her.

"I am here, Love. I am here to protect you." Leaning down he whispered in her ears and moved his mouth slowly towards her and Khushi froze feeling his breath over her lips and stopped moving. Arnav left her hands as she stopped moving and craddling her head captured her lips for a slow and soft kiss. Khushi's hand moved to his shoulders as she started responding.

Her mind chanting "Arnav ji is here and she's safe".

Arnav was surprised with her response at the moment but didn't tried to stop. Leaving her lips, Arnav looked into her eyes and held her close.

"I love you." He whispered and his lips again dropped to hers poring his love in that mind- numbing kiss. After withdrawing from the kiss, he wiped her tears softly.

"He touched me. He was determined to mark me his willingly or unwillingly doesn't matter. I tried to stop him. Its only you! Only you have that right but he was mad with my rejection and his lust." Khushi started speaking in trance and Arnav keeps stroking her hairs, letting her speak whatever she have in heart.

"I know!"

"I still feel like his hands are trying to touch me and... " Arnav stopped her.

"He can never touch you again. I am here with you." After a pause and taking a deep breath he continues "Let me me help you and you'll soon forget his touch with time. Can I?" He asked for permission with determination shining in his eyes.

Khushi nodded hearing him and Arnav gathered himself for what he's going to do to and erase that ugly memory but feared how it'll turn out because of khushi's mental condition.

"Just get one thing, Khushi. I Love you so much and will be always with you. You're safe with me." He kissed her forehead.

Slowly, Khushi felt his breath faning her face as he dropped numerous soft kisses on her face and held her in his strong arms. Arnav's hands moved on her body caressing it softly he felt her tremble but he didn't stop. This needs to stop. Khushi needs to move on from these bitter memories and live normally like before.