Part 10

Surprisingly to khushi journey with Arnav was quiet, whereas she expected the another confrontation or anger as she ran away from him without any reply but she don't know that Arnav is trying hard to set his feelings in words, he knows her inner turmoil.

He is controlling himself that least he speaks something which can hurt her, but another side he wants to be with her, wiping her every tear and take away her every turmoil.
Reaching at Gupta house, when he stops his car he see khushi lost in some thoughts & have still not realised that they had reached at Gupta house.

Gathering himself he locks the door again, and keep his hand on khushi's which were lying on her lap gaining her attention, and she realises that they had reached her house. She try to take her hands away from him but he tighten his hold and from another hand he wipes little drops of tear from corner of Khushi's eyes, which she didn't even realised when started to drop, she just look at him with those teary eyes as if showing her helplessness, which he
didn't like a bit.

Coming closer to khushi he press his his lips on her forehead making khushi sigh in relief maybe...... keeping his lips there for few moments he move little back, looking at her when she open those teary eyes, he cups her face and says khushi! Don't cry. It kills me, it hurts me a lot to see those tears in your eyes ( making Khushi look into his eyes which was telling her that his every word is true)

Arnav: Everything will be alright! Give me sometime, I promise you i'll set everything.Just trust me!
Arnav (Looking at her intently): Will
you?

khushi just nods not trusting her voice at the moment, Arnav smiles and kissing her both cheeks just hug her.

khushi also reciprocated the hug forgetting everything for that moment. When she is in the arms of the man she love, feeling him so close to her.

Coming out of the hug Arnav wipes her tears once more and nods his head as if saying no. Arnav comes out from his side and opening passenger seat door, gives his hand to khushi to hold him and come out when she hold his hand he tighten his hold on their hands as if reassuring her about his words. No other words were required for that moment, as if
both their hearts already did that.

That night when Arnav returned from the
office, after having dinner with everyone.
sitting alone in his room he thinks how to talk with Lavanya and make her understand that he can't marry her, before he can ponder upon his thoughts anymore lavanya enters in his room.

La: ASR!! here is the file of Mumbai project, you check what requirements you want to add m (cutting her in between)

Arnav: Lavanya! We need to talk! ( making lavanya look at him seriously as if she knows what is coming)

la: Sure ASR!

Chapter-18

Both Raizada'a and Gupta's families were busy in the arrangements, as they don't want anything lacking in Payash engagement.

Yeah! Tomorrow is engagement of Payal and Akash. Arnav is also at home today, of course because of khushi, she'll be coming anytime to help in the arrangement for food and sweets.

After the day when Arnav had dropped Khushi, he didn't see her from that day , she even ignored his call. So today he is determined to talk with her anyhow.

As if in cue khushi enters in RM, meeting and greeting everyone she gets busy in
preparations. Anjali was also busy in decorations and today she is so happy because Shyam is returning in evening. seeing her so happy and loving that snake khushi feels disgusted as well sad for Anjali, but neverthless try to smile with her.

As she came to know that Arnav is at home, she thinks all the ways, so she don't cross his path, she drifted to the day when Arnav had dropped her and their little encounter , how she cried whole day and felt awful to think like that for him when she very well know that only lavanya ji has right on him.

Lavanya is at office for some work, as she is quitting from office soon so she is busy in
wrapping up everything, Anjali informed her.

Firstly she was going to ask why, but in second thought she thinks that maybe as Arnav ji and Lavanya ji is getting married, so she has decided to quit and this thought didn't did anything good to her heart, but she have to accept this truth.

She thinks to leave delhi after Payash marriage as it'll be very hard for her to see her Arnav ji with some one else.

Anjali comes to khushi asking her help as she needs something from her room which she forgot. Don't know how to say no she moves upstairs, with her loudly beating heart, fastly crossing Arnav's room she reaches at Anjali's room but finds nothing, dejectedly when she was returning, a hand holds her waist and another her mouth drags her towars his room.

Before she could think and do anything she meets Arnav's gaze and found herself in his arms and in his room. Yeah it was Arnav when khushi crossed his room, he had seen her he was going behind her when HP comes there calling khushi, but before HP can reach khushi and Arnav asks him the matter, to which HP replies that Anjali di asked khushi ji to come back, as she has found the things there in corner of hall, there is nothing in her room.

Arnav : ok! HP you can go back. I'll tell her. and if Di asks about khushi then tell her that she's with me and we have to discuss
something important so don't disturb for sometime. HP nods and returns , here Arnav sees Khushi returning and he hides himself as she was near his room he shut her mouth and drags her inside.

Arnav slowly removes his hand from her mouth but still hods her in her place.

khushi: Arnav ji! What are u doing? Leave me I have to go.

Arnav: Not so soon khushi! Time for us to talk.

To be continued......

Precap: May be Arshi's first kiss :-*