Part 51

It was night time, and after having their dinner according to Khushi's choice, now Khushi is sitting on the bed and checking her new phone which Arnav has brought for her with other stuff today.

She was checking it excitedly and Arnav was looking at her in adoration. He has bought a new phone for her because her phone was already broken and he has also changed her number, so she doesn't get any unnecessary calls. He has just bought it for her because if she needs something and he's not around or talking with Payal at least till the time she doesn't recover and he is glad looking at an excited Khushi who was playing some game in phone with glee.

"So, my Love liked her new phone?" Arnav asked casually.
"Very much, Arnav ji! You know I always wanted to buy a touch screen phone like this when I was in college but couldn't ask from babuji because I knew he is already carrying so much responsibility but there is my friend in Mumbai. She is such a sweetheart and we used to share everything with each other. So I used to play games on her phone." She chuckles remembering her college days and friend and Arnav smiled.

"It seems you are very close to this friend of yours," He said in somewhat jealous tone thinking her friend may be a boy."
"So much, Arnav ji and...." She stopped realizing what Arnav is thinking and looking at his jealous yet cute face, she decided to play little.

"And?" Arnav probed further.
"And nothing. Now I'll introduce you both directly." But her mouth turned in complete "O" as she remembered something.
"Hey, Devi Maiyya!"
"What happened?"
"Arnav Ji, my friend is not going to leave me. I have still not told anything about you to my friend whereas we always share all our secrets." Khushi speaks while biting her nails.

"Relax! Do one thing, tell your friend that it was a surprise when we meet your friend." Arnav replied smilingly while pulling her fingers out from her mouth.

"Good Idea, Arnav Ji. Thank you!"
"My pleasure, love, but now sleep. We have to work from tomorrow only than we'll be able to leave for Mumbai." Khushi nodded excitingly and slept snuggling into Arnav.

-----------–----------------–-----------------

Next morning Arnav and Khushi were having their breakfast and Arnav was explaining a few important points for the project. Now when they're going to Mumbai, Arnav has to attend office at least for few hours, though Arnav was reluctant Khushi told him to go.

"Khushi, Take care of yourself. Don't walk unnecessary and just stay inside the room." Arnav instructed and Khushi nodded.

"Payal is not coming today. So, If you want anything just call the maid, don't try to roam around yourself." Khushi nodded again looking at Arnav, she wanted to laugh looking at nervous Arnav who is acting like he is going to stay alone.

"Please take care of yourself and call me if you need anything." Arnav continued and Khushi sighed. She has been hearing this from the morning for how many times.

Arnav was still busy repeating his instructions to Khushi when the doorbell rang, he goes to check it and comes back with so many stuff.

"Arnav Ji, "What is it?"

"Check yourself! This is for you."

"For me? But why?"

"Khushi, how do you intended to work then?"
"This is a laptop, and this is other stuff for designing." Arnav continues while Khushi beamed looking at everything.

"Thank you, Arnav Ji! Now I'll not get bored."
"But you'll work only inside our room and the maid will be around you if you need anything. Don't move too much."

"Ok Boss! I think you have given me enough instructions. Now you should go, it's getting late." Khushi replied with a mock salute making Arnav glare at her.