Part 43

Arnav kissed her deeply conveying all the Love, he kissed her without any desire with just Love and Pain.
Slowly Khushi started realizing his
presence, his touch, she stopped protesting and started crying bitterly.
Immediately, Arnav stopped the kiss and cups her cheeks, looking at her.

Arnav: "Khushi, Please open your and look at me. It's me your Arnavji"
Arnav: "Look at Me, I am with you here, you're safe."
Khushi: "Arnav ji." She called him with eyes still.closed.
Arnav: "Yes, my love. I am here. Open your eyes and look at me."

Khushi slowly opens her eyes to meet with his molten brown eyes, staring at her deeply with pain visible. She tried to say something when whimper of pain escaped her lips only to have Arnav mouth on her quivering lips. Khushi tried to lift her hands, to hold him, to bury her fingers in his thick hairs as always, to feel him close but found no energy.

Arnav caged her in his arms, taking care not to hurt her but just feel her close to him and let her feel safe in his arms through the closeness of his body, through his kiss which was so soft and gentle with full of Love for the Angel in his arms whom that **** tried to crush.

Arnav's heart clenched with the thought looking at how week and fragile she was looking as their lips parted from each other.

Khushi(crying): "Arnavji!"
Arnav: "shhhh don't cry. I am here with you."
Khushi: "Arnav ji, Shyam was....." Arnav stopped her from saying
further.
Arnav: "No. Don't think about it. You are safe and with me. You know how much scared I was? I never felt this much helpless and scared."
Khushi: "He touched me... he...." she tried to say as if she didn't even hear him but before she can continue she started gasping for air. She has no strength and soon collapsed on Arnav whereas he shouted for doctor.

************************************************************************************************

Arnav: "I want to take her home" Arnav said startling doctor. He was now with doctor discussing about Khushi. She collapsed on him but she was going hysterical and doctors have to sedate her.

Dr.: "Sorry Mr. Raizada but we can't allow that. She's still recovering. We don't know how'll she react next moment. She was close to being raped." Arnav flinched with those words.

Dr.: "If you see her body with those marks, you'll understand the situation."
Arnav: "I Do and therefore I want her to take back with me. She'll feel more secure in home and especially with me there rather then hospital."

Dr: "I understand Mr. Raizada but.. than after a pause . Okay! You can take her back but tomorrow. Her reports will come in evening then I
can tell you surely." Arnav nodded and move towards Khushi's ward.

Arnav looks at Khushi, her bruised hands with dark red, blue color marks when he remembered doctors words about marks on her body. Slowly, he opened the buttons of her hospital gown only to have his breath get caught in his throat looking at her. The beautiful nymph whom he has cherished, the body he admired and ravished was now such a horrendous sight.

Arnav: "Shyam! You ****, you dared to do this" he said in rage but his eyes again softened looking at her. Bruises was covering her chest, stomach , shoulders of different colors. Doctor was right, he can see hand prints of that **** on her milky waist. He tried to touch her but flinched, he caressed her bruises wishing for them to disappear.

continued on blog: depthoftruelove.blogspot.com

.
.
.
.

Arnav looked at her calmly, he didn't want to frighten her. Khushi looked straight in his eyes filled with tears of pain and called him. "Arnav ji" and he was at her side in a moment but she was still under the effect of medicines, she wanted to scream but can't move a bit without feeling any pain.

Arnav helped her to sit by adjusting pillows on her back. Khushi's eyes held so much pain and she can see same in Arnav's. Arnav sat close to her, looking at her; his gaze held everything, anger, fear, pain, guilt,
desire, posessiveness and most important Protectiveness. All emotions so strong his eyes held together.

Arnav cupped her face showering kisses all over, at last kissing her parted lips. He didn't want to frighten her, his lips moved over hers softly, tenderly and it worked.

Khushi's mind went to other way, painful memories kept at bay as she felt familiar touch of Arnav his kisses. She didn't respond but didn't stop him either. She needed it, to feel secure and his hold made her feel secured.
Arnav's tongue entered in her mouth and licked it, tasted it without any haste. He kissed the corner of her lips with his mouth gently and than he felt it, she responded.

Slowly, yet urgently she kissed him back like her life depended on it. Arnav parted their lips instead of Khushi's reluctance .

"I was near to lose you Khushi. I Love You so much and now I am never letting you go away from me"

"I Love You".

Arnav confessed and Khushi replied weakly "I love you too" before falling asleep in his arms. Arnav made her sleep on bed, comfortably. When his phone vibrated "Payal calling" it showed.

Arnav looks at Khushi and walks out, sending another nurse for Khushi in. He attends the call and ask Payal to come where he is. Payal have reached the hospital, she is only one he can discuss incident with and she can help khushi" thought Arnav.

To be continued......