Part 11

Khushi: And I guess I told you, that I don't want to talk with you​.

Arnav: And I think , I said I want to and I will.

Khushi: Why don't you just leave me alone Arnav ji? (in defeated tone)

Arnav(looking at her intently): Can't! Just can't do it khushi and now I don't even want to do that (both just stares at each other).

khushi: Why Arnav ji??
Arnav without saying anything just holds her hand and takes​ her to poolside.

Khushi: What are we doing here now??
Arnav: Because I think this place is best for what I wanted to tell you as this place holds many memories of us.

Khushi(little surprised with his talks): What is it that we can't talk anywhere else??
Arnav: We can! We can khushi, but I want to do it here.

khushi: What is so special? Why are you doing this Arnav ji?
Arnav: Khushi! You remember when you got entangled in those fairy lights? When you threw that coffe on me mistakenly? When I tied ur mother's payal on your feet, when on diwali night I almost kissed you (cutts of by khushi)

khushi: Stop it Arnav ji! What are you trying to do? Do you​ want to show me my status again.

Arnav: No khushi! I am really sorry for that, I never meant that.

khushi: So? What are you​ trying to do recalling those memories? ( she asked getting frustrated coz when Arnav was recalling all those events her self-control was slipping)
Stop doing this Arnav ji it'll hurt many people (saying this she start taking little steps backward in trance)

Arnav(coming forward): No! khushi I think I have wasted enough time in realizing it but still we have time and I am not letting this chance go away.

Khushi: What do you mean?? ( stepping backward while Arnav cagged her between him and wall behind her , so this time she can't go away.)

Arnav: Khushi! We both know that till now we both fought numerous times, but behined this hartered and anger, we share something strong which never let us apart either , there's something which always pulls us together.

Khushi: No! I don't think so! I don't think that we have anything except you were my boss and I was bound to work for you and your family and now as our siblings getting married we are going to become family and you youself told me that I meant nothing to you!
Remember that diwali night? yeah I did! but not for that kiss, but for your words.

No! I feel nothing for you( her heart was crying when saying that, when he himself coming to her but no she can't hurt lavanya)

Arnav: jerking her towards him, "ohh really?? You don't feel anything for me?? then why you hugged me when your father was in hospital?
Why you took care of me when I was not well?
Why you cried on my shoulder when your fiance betrayed you? Why you never stopped me when that day i was going​ to kiss you? Why?? Khushi tell me why??