Part 25

When Arnav and Khushi reached near office, Khushi asked Arnav to stop the car.

Arnav: What happened? You want anything ?
Khushi: Umm no Arnav ji! I was just telling that I'll come myself from here.

Arnav: Why?
Khushi: "Arnav ji what'll everyone think if we go to office together?" Arnav didn't answer her and just started his car again.

Khushi: "Arnav ji I was...." Arnav cutts her off.

Arnav: Suna maine (I heard)
Khushi: fir? (then?)
Arnav just drives after reaching the office Arnav helped Khushi to
come out of car and tells her to come with him, he wanted to hold her hand but he knew Khushi have to face the staff and he don't want any problems for her.

After they entered inside Arnav's office Khushi started speaking again "Arnav ji! Why didn't you hear me??"
Arnav looked at her after closing the cabin door "Khushi! All know that Akash is getting married to your sister, therefore we'll be family soon.
So you don't have to worry about it." Saying this he holds her hands "okay?" Khushi nods her head.
Arnav holds her chin so now she is facing him and cupped her face.

Arnav: Khushi! Why didn't you say anything to her?
Khushi: "huh?" She looked at him confused not knowing what he's asking.

Arnav: How can she taunt you like that ? And why the hell you didn't say anything to her?

Khushi now understands that Arnav was talking about Buaji, so he heard that therefore he was silent all the while and as she realised that she just lowered her head least she burst into tears in front of him.

Arnav: "Khushi!" He don't know how bad he felt looking at khushi's dejected face but in next moment he pressed his lips on Khushi's and after few moments pulled back from kiss he looked at her.

Arnav: "I've asked something from you?" But Khushi didn't say anything, she stayed in his arms still which is holding her from her waist.

Arnav again pressed his lips on her, thrusting his toungue into her mouth,
Khushi shuddered with the intensity of the kiss, she didn't reciprocates his kiss but gave Arnav full space to handle her like he wanted. Arnav pulled back and looked into her eyes with full of love.

Arnav: "I love you khushi and I am always with you. You are not alone from now on...."
A tear rolls down from khushi's eyes.

Arnav: "I promise forever and ever..." saying this he again captured her lips with her. Arnav's hand slowly slipped behind on Khushi's back playing with her kurti's dori.

Khushi lost all her senses with the intensity of his love and her hand snaked around Arnav's neck, she started reciprocating to his kiss. Their tongues entangeled with each other
tasting every corner of each other mouths.

They pulled out of kiss for air and again smashed their lips on each other kissing each other furiously. Arnav tried to come out of kiss, this time Khushi held him back kissing him more furiously.

Arnav knew she needs it so he lovingly gathered her in his arms and caressing her back to calm her down and he let her do whatever she wants.

Few moments later he found her crying while kissing him, he knew she is holding so much inside her but now he's with her to share her every pain, and support her in every step. He'll be by her side, he promised to himself.

Chapter- 41

After sometime Arnav pulled out from the kiss, Khushi was crying bitterly now. Keeping his forehead on Khushi, Arnav wiped her tears, Khushi was breathing heavily and tugging at his shirt .

Arnav kissed her forehead "Khushi! you want to talk about it?"
Khushi(nodding): "Yes! But not now Arnav ji. I am not ready
now." Arnav nodded.

Arnav : okay! I'll wait for you to share but remember I am always there for you.
Khushi: "Promise?" She asked so innocently like a child, that Arnav hugged her this time promising her.

Khushi looks at him and cupping his cheek "Thank you Arnav ji and I'll tell you everything for sure but now we have to work, we are in office and......"
before she can continue her lips formed an "O" and eyes went wide realizing where they are. Arnav chuckles looking at her face.

"Khushi close your mouth otherwise flies will go inside and I'll not like it. It should me only me who can taste it." Arnav smirked at the end and Khushi closed her mouth instantly looking at him with scared eyes.

Khushi: Arnav ji?
Arnav: Yea?
Khushi: We are in your cabin.
Arnav: "Yes!" Arnav was enjoying it now.

Khushi: "Arnav ji! What yes? yes? We are in your cabin and its of glass and we just ki...." she trailed off while Arnav smirked.

Arnav: And we just what Khushi?
Khushi: Arnav ji don't tease me. You know!!
Arnav: "Oh yea we were just kissing each other." Arnav teased her.

Khushi: "Arnav ji please." she blushed.
Arnav smiled hugging her from back, Khushi tries to come out but Arnav held her back.

Arnav: "Khushi! I have changed these glass walls a week ago." When khushi looked around and then at him confused he continued "Khushi this is one side glasses, now I can see around like before but no one from outside can see a single thing inside my cabin."

Khushi looked at him surprised "why?" Arnav pulled her closer "when I talked about you joining office, I was planning to woo you. So I changed interiors to keep you in front of my eyes always." He turned her to other side and showed her a small cabin made inside his cabin.

Arnav: From now on you'll
sit here in front of me.
Khushi: Arnav ji?
Arnav: Oh come on! Now stop this Arnav ji. I know my name very well Khushi. Now tell me how did you like it?

Khushi: "It's awesome Arnav ji! Thank you, but there is one problem only," she said making sad face.
Arnav: Problem? What is it! Don't you like something?
Khushi: yea cabin is beautiful but..
Arnav: Khushi! Speak up..

Khushi: "That I have to see a certain laad governer all the time." Arnav looked at her for few seconds when Khushi burst out laughing looking at Arnav's expressions. Khushi
kissed his cheeks lovingly and Arnav also smiled.

Arnav: Then sorry to say that you have to see him for all your life.
Khushi: "I am glad...." she paused then looking into his eyes " because I love this laadgoverner so much" and hugged him.

Arnav(hugging her back): "And I love this crazy woman in my arms also." He kissed her head.

To be continued.......

Another double update..

How is it?
Please leave your comments.. :-)