Part 12

Arnav kissed her in the crook of her neck softly and then looking at her state he feels satisfied.
Khushi's hooded eyes also looked at his swollen lips as well & then all her senses
returned & she realized what had just happened between them.

They had just kissed. "Their first kiss."

Arnav cupped her face to finally let out his feelings " khushi.... I lo..... but she didn't hear a thing & pulled away from him. she looked at him horrified, thinking about Lavanya.

khushi: sab galat ho gaya.. sab galat.. what had I done??. (Everyone has gone wrong... Everything wrong)

She breathed heavily, tears formed in her eyes . She can't snatch him away from Lavanya! She had no right on him, Lavanya loves him so much, they are going to get married. How can be she so selfish?? Khushi hated herself and regretted her actions..

Arnav: khushi! listen I........... he took a step towards her but..
Khushi: Stay away from me! Didn't you understand what I said! She moved backwards.
How could you do this?? Lavanya ji loves you ( her voice was cracking & she was angry on herself at the same time)

Arnav: and you??
khushi: huh?
Arnav: And you khushi?? Do you still want to say you don't feel anything for me after what just happed, what we shared just now?

Arnav: Khushi. ( but khushi without replying moved away from there)
Arnav's eyes were ragging fire as he realized the fact that she denied her feelings. In anger he clutches her wrist in such a way that her back collided with him.

" You can't run away every time Khushi! You have to come back to me & I'll make sure you do" he said making Khushi's eyes go wide sensing his determination in his tone an it scared her as well soothed her heart.

Kissing her neck one more time he whispered in her ear, his lips touching her ear. "You accept it or not, but you are mine & I promise you very soon I'll make you mine, from your heart, body and soul. You will come to me as "MINE!" remember that you are mine now and don't you dare to tell me to stay away from you, because I can't stay away from which is mine, I am quiet possessive about my belongings, especially now about you.

CHAPTER-21

Without turning back or replying to what just Arnav said Khushi just ran away from there as soon as he loosened his grip on her.
Anjali stops her but making some excuse she was just trying to escape, but in hurry she collided with someone on the main door.

Shyam was just entering through the doors of shantivan after his another so called trip when he saw khushi leaving shantivan and next minute collided with him.

khushi feels odd she knew it's not her Arnav ji, she can feel it she looks at the person whom she has collided with and jerks behind upon seeing Shyam who was also gazing at her lustly.

Shyam: Khushi ji! AAP....(cutts off by anjali)
Anjali:are AAP aa Gaye?? Shyam​(cursing her under his breadth): ji Rani Sahiba.
Anjali: hugging him sideways "andar aaiye na."
Khushi: ham chalte hai.
Anjali: "are thodi der aur rukiye na, abhi to ye aaye hai inse bhi batein kariye" making shyam thank her inwardly.

Khushi: ji nahi Anjali ji fir kabhi hame jaruri.kaam hai. Abhi ham chalte hai and she left and Shyam looks at her disappearing figure with lust shining in his eyes.

Khushi directly​ reaches at Gupta House and closing her room door thinks about today's happenings and Arnav's words.

Khushi: Why are you making it difficult Arnav ji. Tomorrow you have to get engaged​ with lavanya ji, otherwise she'll be heartbroken. It's late Arnav ji. Now I can't be
yours nor you mine and she cried more.

After sometime khushi heard knock on the door thinking that family is back she wipes her tears and composing herself opens the door.

Payal(entering inside): Are Khushi tum pooja me kyu nahi pahunchi? humne kitna intezar kiya tumhara. (Why didn't you come in puja, we waited for you for so long.)
Khushi: Jiji wo RM me der ho gayi thi to hum sidha ghar aa gaye. ( Sister! I got late in RM, so I directly came here.)

Payal: OK! Par tum to isi wajah se taiyyar hokar gayi thi shantivan ki waha se sidha pooja me aaogi? (But you only went to Shantivan after getting ready for this reason so you can join us directly from there.)
Khushi: ha jiji par hum thoda thak gayye the. ( Yes sister, but I was feeling little tired)
Payal: ok! now go and change. You look really tired.

Khushi nods and moves to change her, picking up a simple suit to wear.
In washroom when Khushi slides her saree palu to change, she looks herself in mirror and gasped and thanked her devi maiyya that nobody noticed it.

There was a love bite on the crook of her neck, and Arnav's nail marks on her shoulders and looking at her bare waist she can see Arnav's hands has digged his nails in her waist and left his marks almost all of her upperbody.

Then she again remembered his words "You are mine"
"I'll make you mine with your heart, body n soul" she shuddered thinking about that and a tear slides down from her eyes........

To be continued.......

hope now you will be happy with this update...
Actually I kinda love possessive Arnav for Khushi