Part 29

" Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you, where you find solace to your soul"

------------------

"They started taunting me, I thought I should go back and do what they want from me afterall they had beared me alot, but when I said to Babu ji that I want to go back, he stopped me that if I ever loved him like my father I'll not do that as I don't wish for it, i agreed. But bua ji was not done she played again with the name of my studies as what'll society say and the family who were going to come for jiji's relation that we have sent our small daughter for
studies in big city alone. It'll effect on jiji's future also etc..." Khushi continued telling him thinking about everything.

"So to calm her down and with last hope to get their support I decided that I'll stay only as uneducated girl from now on and we'll not say anything about my studies to anyone."

"Babuji and Jiji was against it but I made them agree, they agreed but Babu ji still felt guilty even Jiji as she thought she is also the reason for my decision but Bua ji and Amma stayed same, they still didn't undertand that I love them . Then their partiallity game started between me and Jiji..." she started hicupping with so much crying and Arnav instantly made her drink water.

"You know what? You are crazy! How can you let them play with you like that and this stupid decision? What's the need for that?
You are educated its your quality dammit!! You have worked hard for it. You dumped it just like that because of those selfish creatures." Arnav speaks bitterly as he hugged her "Stupid girl! "

Khushi: I am not done Arnav ji!
Arnav: This is enough! I don't want to hear more.
Khushi: "But you have to!" she come out of hug.

"Because the real reason is left for which I am telling you this." This made
Arnav to look at her confusingly but Khushi continued.

"I can't be with you Arnav ji!" Now this statement made Arnav shocked.
Arnav: What?
Khushi: Yes! Bua ji and Amma will never like this.

Arnav: To hell with them! I don't care.
Khushi: But I do!
Arnav: Ok! But can you tell how it is related to them? And why will they have any probelem?

Khushi: Because they can never digest that I get something equal to jiji! Forget about better than her.

"Did you ever thought why Bua ji forced me to marry Shyam not Jiji? Because if Shyam ji was so good according to her she should have tried to tie his knot with Jiji, She was elder but no how could she?
She would never want jitji to marry a homeless person and a guy without any background. She compelled me so she ca get rid of me without any expenses on my marriage and guy was also a simple normal guy."

"Do you think Amma and Bua ji will like me being with you when Jiji is getting married to your older brother? No Arnav ji! No! They'll hate me more Arnav ji! they'll hate me more....." she was crying bitterly and Arnav was cursing those selfish women from inside for hurting his khushi to this extent.

Khushi was going to collapse on floor when Arnav jerked her towards him. "I am not letting you go away from me because of those selfish peoples Khushi and I mean it! 'You are mine' I have told you already and the moment you accepted your love for me, you became mine for me." he said her in slow yet in determined voice.

Khushi: But Arnav ji! They'll hate me.
Arnav: They don't love you already Khushi and you know it! You'll leave me for those who don't even care about you. No khushi! You deserve better! show them! I am not letting you compromise like that this time.

Arnav: Your this decision relates to me and I am selfish not selfless fool like you. So forget the idea of going away from me because I am not letting that happen.

Khushi(nodding): "I love you Arnav ji! I really do but....." Arnav cutts her off.

"And I Love you too" Arnav speaks sternly this time "So this conversation ends here. 'You are mine' and now its up to me and I am not letting you go... I just can't...." slamming his lips upon hers he started kissing her passionately, her tears making him more desperate to take away her pain.

Khushi was clinging to him as if wanted him to never let her go. And as if understanding her Arnav pulled out from the kiss. "There is no way in the hell that I'll ever let you go! You don't even know what you mean to me.
Never think about going away from me again khushi... "

" NEVER" Arnav again started kissing on all over her face, promising her to always stand by her side. When Arnav looked into her eyes they were full of satisfaction as if waiting for his assurance.

They were still gazing into each other eyes when Arnav's hand slipped down, removing her dupatta from her neck, very slowly as if giving her time to stop him if she wants but that never happened. This made Arnav
relieved and he continued, removing her dupatta completely he lowered her head and kissed her on the crook of her neck, to her collarbone, moving towards her shoulders, Arnav's hand moved backward he unzipped her kurti which soon slides down and pooled around her legs, removing barrier from his way he sucked on her shoulders hard.

Arnav looked up to see her eyes closed tightly.

continued on blog: depthoftruelove.blogspot.com

To be continued.......

Do click on ⭐ and comment if you liked the update.

Note: If anyone knows how can I add clickable link in here than let me know I'll add direct blog link for this chapter.