Part 16

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

"KHUSHI!"

But Khushi didn't turn back. Seeing this, Arnav came forward and made her turn towards him. Khushi had tried to not show any tears but Arnav could see the corner of her eyes still wet and the tear marks on her cheek. he felt really awful. He made khushi look towards him.

Arnav: "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Khushi mind thought about Anjali and Arnav's state not long ago.

Khushi: "And why should I tell you?"

Arnav (shocked with her suddenly change): "What do you mean? Why didn't you tell that , that **** cheated you?"

khushi: "Because I didn't find it important to."

Arnav: "Stop this ****! It is important, ok! tell me who was he??

Khushi: "Why?!"

Arnav: "What do you mean by why Khushi? He cheated on you, and he's still behind you."

khushi: I can't tell you.

Arnav: Khushi! but why?

Khushi: I just can't.

Arnav(wanted to shout but calming): ok! don't tell me. but what was he doing here and most importantly what does he want now?

Arnav: Khushi just tell me.

khushi (crying): "HE WANTS ME! "
Arnav was shocked.

Arnav: what?

khushi: he says that he loves me and will make me his with or without my will, and now she was crying freely, but Arnav was beyond angry.

Arnav: Khushi tell me who is that ****??

khushi: I can't.

Arnav: You have to!!!

Khushi: Never.

Arnav: Tell me! otherwise, I'll find it in my way.

khushi: No! I don't want any more mess now.

Arnav: but he's still behind you.

khushi: So! What it has to do with you?

Arnav: It bloody has. I have all rights to know about that **** and you.

Khushi: "No! You have no right! You are no one to me. So how can you show rights on me?

Why are you showing so much concern for me all of a sudden?- interrupted by Arnav...

Arnav was so enraged by her questions that jerking her towards him by the forearms he shouted.

" Because I Love you dammit! I love you and it gives me right to know everything about you, being concerned for you! Heard it? "I Love you". "

To be continued.....