Part 14

Anjali took khushi with herself for some work.

khushi: "Di! Lavanya Ji kahin dikhayi nahi de rahi unhe to yaha hona chahiye na??"

Anjali:" Yea! Khushi ji but she must be checking her packing, after Payash engagement she is leaving."

khushi(confused): "leaving?? but where? it's her engagement too"

Anjali (realising that she didn't know):"Khushi ji chotte and Lavanya ji are not getting engaged anymore."

khushi(shocked): "What?? Why? And why didnt lavanya ji ever tell me? Even you?"

Anjali: "maybe I forgot due to work. but I thought that you must know it by now. Yesterday we told your family."

khushi:( thinking about yesterday how she slept early to avoid Payal's questions): "I was not feeling well yesterday so maybe had they forgot to tell. But Anjali Ji why they are not getting engaged? Even nani Ji has accepted Lavanya Ji."

Anjali: "I know khushi Ji, but this decision was mutual both Lavanya Ji and chotte decided to break up."

khushi:"Hmm its ok Anjali Ji. I should meet Lavanya ji."

She moved from there but inside she knew the reason somewhere and she's feeling guilty for Lavanya.

Khushi entered in Lavanya's room to see her checking everything.

khushi: "I didn't expect this from you, Lavanya Ji."

Lavanya was startled with sudden words from khushi and turned towards her.

"What happened? Why are you talking like that?"

khushi: "Why didn't you tell me that you are not getting engaged to Arnav ji anymore??"

La: "ohh about that..." she sat on bed and signed khushi to join her.

"It was decided when I came back from mumbai and its right thing to do. Trust me!"

khushi: "But why? You were so happy that you'll also get engaged on the day of jiji's engagement. Then suddenly what happened?"

La: "yes! I was happy! but I realised that this all is one sided. Khushi! you yourself told me that we can't get anyone's love by our wish right, and I realised ASR doesn't love me, he never did. In this relationship it was always me, it was never "We". So we decided to break-up before anyone can get hurt."

khushi: "But why suddenly? You had already known that he didn't believe in love."

la: "Exactly! therefore I decided to go with the relationship, with a thinking that we can live together with my love and maybe one day ASR will also feel for me but now I know better."

Khushi: "What do you mean?"

La: "ASR has fallen in love."