Part 32

Arnav stops his car in front of Gupta
house but before Khushi can step out she found herself in Arnav's arms and his mouth on hers kissing her.

First Khushi was startled with sudden kiss but slowly start responding and Arnav kissed her ferosiously with all the passion and Khushi responded with same passion and buried her fingers in his hairs.

Slowly, they pulled out from kiss to enhale some breath and hugged each other. Arnav kissed her neck, tightening his hold on her and Khushi did same.

Arnav pulled out of hug and cupped her cheeks "Take care." Khushi smiles "You also and don't forget to take your medicines." Arnav nodded and when Khushi was going to step out he again stops her.

Arnav: "I love you" and kissed her forehead.
Khushi smiles and steps out, Arnav was looking at her back when she was taking slow steps to go inside, suddenly she turns back making Arnav to look at her confusingly.

Biting her lower lip Khushi looked at him "I Love you too" she said shyly and runs inside.
Arnav(chuckled): "Pagal" he muttered before driving back to RM.

That night both slept thinking about the moments they spent with each other with a contended smile on their lips.

Next day "AR" was full of hustle bustle as tonight is the success party of "AR" and everyone was busy to complete their work so they can go early and get ready for party.

Arnav was busy from morning and didn't get the time to meet Khushi, and this is now frustrating him. He knew that Khushi is also busy in party preparations but now he can't wait more to meet her.

So entering inside his cabin he just shut all curtains and called Khushi in.
Arnav wants to meet khushi and engulf her in his arms, kiss her, love her and support her not because of his desires but something else is nagging in the back of his mind and he want to clear it as soon as
possible from Khushi.

He was still thinking about it when Khushi entered in his cabin completing last moment preparations for party and the the moment
Arnav looked at her, he locked the room and in a lightening speed Khushi was in his arms.

Arnav was hugging her in a way that even air couldn't pass through them and Arnav mouth howering over hers.

To be continued......

Sorry for the extremely short update but next will be Maha update.

Note: May be next 2-3 chapter will be full romantic as the AR party will change many things.