Part 9

Next morning when Arnav was getting ready for office, thinking about yesterday a smile was playing on his lips.
Now he can woo khushi without any problem as NK is not here for sometime.

Yeah! he know he is jealous of NK but he don't know that NK was nothing the villan is someone else & there is bigger problems than NK.

On dinning table all are having their breakfast, while discussing about engagement, when door bell rang and enters lavanya.

La: surprise!! ( everyone becomes​ happy & welcomes her even Nani but Arnav)

Anjali: Lavanya ji! What a wonderful surprise!! Now come join us for breakfast.

Lavanya joins everyone & congrats Akash also, all are happy, nobody noticed arnav who didn't say anything, but Lavanya did, that all are happy on her return but Arnav didn't seems happy.
In fact ever angry and expressionless face showing some different
emotions and that somewhere scared her.

Anjali: Now when Lavanya is back why don't we do both engagements together ( but before anybody could react)

Arnav(shouts): Noooooo (making everyone looks at him in surprise)

Anjali: Chottey​ what happen?? everything all right ??

Arnav: Yeah Di! But Lavanya and me have some things to discuss.

Anjali(scared): Chottey​ what is it?? You yourself got agreed for marriage now what happen??

Arnav: Di it's nothing but we have to talk in fact Lavanya already know this you can ask her.

Anjali: Lavanya ji??

Lavanya: Yeah Di we have talked on phone don't worry ( who now confirmed that her doubt was right, & there's something big awaited for her.)

After sometime Arnav and Akash left for office when,
Lavanya: Di! let's call chamkili.
Anjali: Khushi ji! Yeah she'll be so happy about your return.

La: Ya! But Di don't tell her that I am back lets give her surprise.
Anjali: OK! and she calls khushi telling her to come as their is some surprise for her.

Chapter-16

That day when Arnav returned to RM for lunch , he found Khushi & Lavanya sitting in hall engrossed in chatting.

Khushi also saw him but choose to ignore him, but Lavanya greeted him with smile.

When all were having lunch Khushi also joined them on Lavanya's request, Arnav was continiously looking at khushi whereas Khushi was trying hard to ignore it, Lavanya tried to have conversation with Arnav but he replied curtly, uninterested.

Arnav was still stealing glances
of kyhushi, which of course now noticed by Lavanya, but she choose to ignore it thinking another truce between them.

After lunch when Khushi and Lavanya were talking, Anjali also joined them.

Lavanya: You know what chamkili! Anjali Di was planning to do both the engagement together (hearing this khushi become stiff but mask it with her smile but Arnav who was passing by noticed it).

Khushi: That's good Lavanya ji! I am so happy for you​.(before she can say anything else arnav interrupts)

Arnav: Khushi! come to my room now!!!!! (making Khushi and lavanya to look at him shocked).

Saying this Arnav move towards his room but Khushi gets uncomfortable due to Lavanya.

La: chamkili! Is everything alright? Why did ASR called you liked that, but before Khushi can say something.

Anjali: Lavanya ji ! Actually Khushii ji is going to join AR again, must be some work. Aap jaaiye khushi ji( you can go khushi) Khushi smiles and move towards his room.

Lavanya: Di! How suddenly Chamkili joining AR? I mean she herself quit from there.

Anjali: Don't know Lavanya ji chottey just said that he wants Khushi ji to join office again due to work pressure.

La: What? ASR asked her to join AR?
Anjali: ji!
La(in thoughts): Something is surely fishy here smiling she got busy in chatting with
Anjali.

Upstairs in Arnav's room

Khushi: What is this Arnav ji? Why did you called me her like that? What will Lavanya ji think?

Arnav: I don't care. I just wanted to talk with you.

Khushi: but I don't! What are you​ trying to do these days Arnav ji? Why did you select those jewells for me? Do it for Lavanya ji.

Arnav ji she loves you she'll be hurt if she got to know about this. What do you want to prove?
Is this your another game you want to play with me, so don't do it plzzzz... (Finally she let out her frustration and confusion but Arnav stayed calm listening her outburst, he knows this
is important)

Arnav: There's no game khushi
Khushi: then plz don't do that it's your engagement with lavanya ji., saying this she started to leave but Arnav held her wrist and turning her around slowly and cupping her cheek and asks.

Arnav: Tum thik ho??(making khushi look at him surprise) but soon realising there postion she comes out of his hold , wiping her tears, she moves downstairs without a word.

Few moments later when Arnav comes down ready to leave, as he's already late, he sees Khushi is ready to leave.

Arnav: "khushi! I'll drop you, I am also leaving" again shocking Lavanya, who now noticed a longing in Arnav's eye.

Anjali happily denies Khushi's all protests to go alone and tell her go with Arnav only.

At last Khushi get agreed and leaves with Arnav thinking about the short journey till her house with Arnav.

To be continued........