Trying to Sleep

"Good night Alexander." Magnus kissed Alec's cheek then turned over on his side facing away from him. He looked at the closet that was slowly filling with Alec's things. And by filling up he meant that there were two pair of pants, three shirts, and two sweaters along with a pair of boots Magnus had bought him.

Magnus smiled as he remembered when Alec had asked to leave a couple things over. He had been bringing a back pack or just wearing the same clothes home, which to be fair nobody would notice because they all looked the same.

"Do you want to stay over or do you need to get home?" Magnus asked as he turned off the movie they had been watching.

Alec looked worried and nervous. "I could stay?"

Magnus didn't like the way he said it. He could tell there was a 'but' that Alec was leaving out. "But what?"

"It's nothing. I'll go get us refills. Do you still want whiskey." Alec hopped up and tripped on the rug before catching himself on the coffee table.

"Alexander," Magnus stood up and took his hand, "just tell me what's bothering you."

"Sorry, it really is nothing." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus's hand, and then wrist. He went to kiss higher but Magnus pulled his arm back.

"Tell me or don't but there's going to be none of that until you talk." Magnus smirked to keep it from coming off too seriously.

"Magnus..." Alec pouted.

"Alexander." Magnus raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. You win. But just know I don't know how to do this or if I'm even doing it right. Okay?" Alec finally said.

Magnus chuckled because Alec was so cute when he was nervous. And he was even more curious. "Whatever it is I'm sure you'll do great."

"DoyouthinkIcanleavesomeclotheshere?" Alec hissed in one breath. Magnus had to take a couple extra seconds to figure out what he had actually asked. Then he smiled big.

"Of course you can, darling. In fact I'd love it if you did." Magnus cupped Alec's cheek. "That means that I'll get to have you to myself even more."

"Really? It's okay. You can say no." Alec said as if he hadn't heard Magnus.

"Alec, I love you and want you here with me as much as possible. I've never felt that way about anyone so yes, please bring some stuff here or all of it. I don't care.  I just want you to feel comfortable here." Magnus gave Alec a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too, Magnus." Alec kissed him on the lips.

Compared to their other kisses that one was very chaste but Magnus felt the strength and emotions behind it. He knew even that it would be one of his favorites.

"Magnus are you asleep?" Alec whispered as he rolled over to spoon him. His arm wrapped around Magnus.

"No." Magnus responded and linked his fingers with Alec's over his chest.

"Can I ask you something?" Alec kissed his shoulder.

"You know you can." Magnus smiled.

"Why do they have to call it fatty tuna?" Alec asked and Magnus's eyes shot open with confusion.

"What?" Magnus asked trying to think of why he was asking that. Was Magnus the only one who relived their moments when trying to sleep? (He is not alone. *cough* I do it all the time *cough*)

"Well it's kind of insulting isn't it?" Alec said completely unaware of Magnus's confusion.

"Alec why are you talking about sushi?" Magnus laughed and turned over to look at him.

"I don't know. It just popped into my head and I wanted to share it with you but also I want an answer." Alec looked completely serious.

Magnus kissed his nose. "You're such a dork. "

"Sorry." Alec blushed.

"Shouldn't you be more worried about eating it rather than insulting it?" Magnus played into the random conversation.

"You know, I didn't think of that." Alec rubbed his chin. "Anyway why can't you sleep?"

"Oh just remembering things. Plus it's kind of hard trying to sleep next to a perfect angelic specimen."

"You're one to talk." Alec gave him a crooked smile.

Magnus snorted. "You do remember that I'm literally half demon right?"

"You're an angel to me." Alec snuggled in closer to him.

A/N Look at Alec being smooth for once... kinda Haha