1. Late Night Fun Time

"Darling, we've done enough. Now, please come to bed." Magnus whispered as he wrapped his arms around Alec and tucked his chin on his shoulder.

"We?" Alec raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"Well, I did watch you." Magnus kissed Alec's shoulder then scraped his teeth over his bare skin gently. He loved feeling the shiver shoot through Alec's body.

"You're such a hero." Alec tried to tease but his voice was much too husky.

"I truly am and this hero has an idea." Magnus sucked on Alec's throat making sure to leave a mark.

Alec covered Magnus's hands with his own. "It has been awhile."

"It's been forever, Alexander." Magnus whispered and kissed his earlobe. "We can do the rest of the cleaning in the morning. And by we I mean we this time."

"Promise? They'll be here by noon." Alec asked but Magnus knew that he had won already. Alec was practically sinking into Magnus's touch.

"I assure you, we'll be ready." Magnus sucked Alec's earlobe into his mouth and felt another shiver.

"The bedroom, now." Alec hissed.

"Yes,  darling." Magnus pulled away and quietly made his way to their room. Alec was right behind him. 

Magnus pulled off his robe and was caught off guard when Alec practically ran at him with his hands out.

Alec cupped Magnus's face with his hands and pulled him flush against his body. Their mouths crushed together in perfect harmony.  Alec brushed his tongue against Magnus's bottom lip until Magnus moaned granting him access. Alec's tongue slipped against Magnus's perfect teeth before meeting his tongue.

Magnus's hands went to Alec belt loops to pull him even closer then they slid up to his chest taking his shirt with them. They pulled apart just long enough to yank Alec's shirt off before Magnus molded himself against Alec again.

Alec smiled against his mouth and pushed him back, hard. Magnus fell to the bed with a laugh.

"We don't need to rush, Alexander." Magnus said just has he hoped they did. He always tried to go show with Alec but it never happened. He enjoyed him too much.

Alec stepped out of his pants that Magnus had already unbuttoned. "We can take our time next time."

Magnus smiled big and held his arms out for Alec who dove on top of him. Alec trailed kisses across Magnus's bare chest eliciting a moan from his lips.  Magnus pushed his fingers into Alec's hair and gently pulled until he looked up. Alec smiled and that image right there; Magnus knew had the power to end any war.

Magnus kissed Alec tenderly this time. "I love you."

"I love you too, now how about we talk more after?" Alec said in a deep voice.

"I like the way you think." Magnus kissed him again and slid his hands down to the top of Alec's briefs.

"Daddy!" A little voice from outside their room interrupted them.

"Yes, baby?" Magnus asked trying to catch his breath. Alec rolled off him and pulled the sheet up.

"Can we come in?" Max asked in his angelic way.

"Of course." Alec said and Magnus opened the door with his magic.

Max was only 5 but by the angel he was so cute. The little blue warlock stood in the doorway clutching his matching blue teddy bear.

"What's wrong baby?" Magnus asked.

"I had a bad dream." Max said and tears filled his eyes.

Alec jumped out of bed and lifted the little boy into his arms. "It's going to be okay sweetie. We're here." Alec ruffled Max's hair and then kissed it.

"How about you sleep in here tonight?" Magnus offered, pulling back the sheet and blanket.

"Can I have the middle?" Max asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Of course, baby." Alec kissed his head again and set him in Magnus's arms.

Alec walked back around to his side and got in. Then he snuggled in with his arms around Max. Magnus held his arm over Max and caressed it.

"Sorry." Magnus mouthed.

"It's okay." Alec mouthed back.

"Good night Max." Alec whispered.

"Good night dad." Max whispered sleepily. "Good night daddy."

"Good night, my love." Magnus kissed his cheek.

A/N Guess who's coming tomorrow?! Hope you enjoyed this! And happy Monday! What's a better at to start your week than with a little Malec?
Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I can't believe this is #214 in fanfiction. That's crazy. 😍❤