1. Party Weekend Begins

Answer: You all had great names! I personally love Maxwell and Michael. (Roswell anyone?)

"Do we have everything?" Alec asked, as the responsible leader of the group. They had been planning their weekend for months and it was finally here. He couldn't wait to leave, of course he'd much rather be going away with only Magnus. Or maybe they could send all of their friends away and just stay. Yes, he looked over at Magnus to offer up the idea, but his warlock knew him well enough to just shake his head. Alec rolled his eyes but nodded. By the angel, when had they gotten to the point where they could speak without words?

"We're just waiting on Simon." Izzy declared after everyone checked their bags. 

"So, we're not missing anything." Alec smirked at his joke and raised his eyebrows at Magnus. "Portal please, my warlock."

"Alec!" Izzy and Clary scolded him at the same time as Jace and Magnus laughed. 

"What are we laughing at?" Simon asked as he strutted into Magnus's apartment. 

"Nothing, literally nothing." Alec beamed with pride.

"Nice." Simon rolled his eyes and looked at Izzy. "They're laughing at me, aren't they?"

"Well, yeah. But if you weren't always late it wouldn't happen as often." Izzy offered and kissed his cheek. "Why are you late anyway?" 

"Oh, my mom needed help with something." Simon hugged Clary and gave Jace a half hug. Then he looked at Alec. "Think we can get this show on the road or would you rather relieve some of that obvious tension first?"

"Excuse me?" Alec cocked an eyebrow at him and blushed as Magnus snickered. 

Magnus patted Alec's arm and kissed his neck behind his ear before whispering in his ear. "If you kill him you'll ruin the whole trip and I won't help you relieve that tension for so long that you'll forget what it feels like."

"Please?" Alec turned to him and pouted, ignoring their friends. 

"I put far too much planning into this trip, so no." Magnus kissed his nose and then waved his hand creating the portal. "Time to go. You all know where we're going right?"

"The cabin by the lake." Jace nodded, took Clary's hand and they walked through together.

"Does anyone else think it sounds like the place you go to get murdered?" Simon joked but Alec shrugged. 

"I guess we'll see." Alec smirked.

Simon wrapped his arm around Izzy. "I'm pretty sure your brother just threatened to kill me."

"Relax Simon, he does it all the time." Izzy teased and they went through the portal. 

"Alexander," Magnus gave him a disappointed look. 

"Fine, I'll play nice." Alec put his hands up in surrender. 

"Oh, darling we both know that's impossible." Magnus kissed him on the lips and looked into his blue eyes, "but you can at least pretend or wait until it'll count."

"I like the way you think." Alec smiled and kissed him. "I think a game of truth or dare is in order."

"Oh, yes. I think it is." Magnus smiled. "Partners?"

"Always." Alec ran his hand down from Magnus's cheek to his hand and gave it a squeeze. "We're going to destroy a nerd."

"Should I be worried that you look more excited than when I took you to meet that green leather bow guy?"

"First off he's the Arrow and second, only if you aren't on my team." Alec gave him an excited smile. "Let's go."

"Yeah, I should be worried." Magnus nodded to himself and pulled Alec through the portal before closing it.

"What took you guys so long?" Jace demanded.

"Oh, Magnus forgot his bag of backup glitter." Alec shrugged.

Magnus chuckled at the quick cover. "Yes, you know me. I'd hate to run out of the stuff."

"You're such a drama queen." Jace shook his head.

"Correction I am the drama queen." Magnus said with a low bow and took off to where Simon and the girls were trying to open the cabin. 

"Jace," Alec stopped his parabatai. 

"Yes?" 

"Want to have some fun?"

"Not the kind of fun you and Magnus have."

Alec laughed and shook his head. "Jace! Of course not, we're thinking a friendly game of truth or dare."

"Ah," Jace gave him a knowing smile, "you want to mess with Simon and you want me to be on your team."

"What?" Alec touched his chest with his hand and looked offended. "I would never."

"I'm in." Jace laughed. "But, this time we need to be a little better at hiding our motives."

"I agree. We'll have to make it a slow burn." Alec nodded and held back a maniacal laugh.

"We'll eat then play out by the firepit." Jace decided and Alec agreed. Alec decided that maybe the trip wasn't going to be all that bad.

A/N Who's up for a short multipart Truth or Dare game? 

Question: What's a truth you want to ask someone? and/or a dare you have for someone? Oh, and I'm thinking Raphael may or may not stop by *wink wink* Let's go with Simon still being a vampire too. This isn't an AU so you can ask anything! And then we'll see what happens!