2. Dreams Fulfilled

Answer: One day maybe I'll share this with them but there's only like one that I'd consider sharing it with for now and even that's hard. I guess it would help if most of my ships weren't gay. That just adds a whole new level to the uncertainty.

Magnus and Alec sat on the grass looking up at the dark clouds. Magnus had his hands spread out behind them holding him up as Alec leaned against him with his hand on Magnus's thigh.

"Do you remember that dream you told me about the first night it rained when we were together?" Magnus asked ending the comfortable silence. 

"I don't know. Honestly Magnus I've told you far more than I ever thought I'd tell a single person. I think I've even told you more than I've told myself." Alec turned his head so he could look at the yellow cat eyes he loved so much. 

"I know how you feel." Magnus smiled. "It was this dream that you had when you were just a child. It was after you read your first fairytale."

"Oh," Alec blushed deeply and felt his heart start to flutter. Butterflies destroyed his stomach as he waited for Magnus to go on.

"So, you do remember." Magnus lifted Alec's chin as he tried to look away.

"I do." Alec blinked and Magnus drowned in those perfect,  vulnerable eyes.

"Well, today, we're going to live it." Magnus said and flourished his hand. The lights grew bigger and a ballroom with everything but the ceiling appeared before their eyes. 

Alec's eyes watered. His warlock had not only listened to his silly dream he had remembered and brought it to life. He got to his feet and walked around the room in wonder. It was even more beautiful than he imagined and then he felt the first drop of rain and Magnus bowed in front of him. "Your highness, might I have this dance?" 

Alec giggled happily because there was nothing else he could do as he looked at Magnus in a blue and gold prince costume. He looked down and saw that he was in a yellow suit and knew that Magnus had even remembered what the first fairytale Alec read had been. 

Alec stepped into Magnus's outstretched arms and let go of everything except them in that moment as he let the love of his life lead him around the dance floor as the rain broke free from the clouds above. Alec knew that he would never be happier than he was in that moment while at the same time he knew with Magnus in his life he would forever be happier.

"Alexander," Magnus whispered as he looked down at Alec.

"Magnus," Alec smiled back knowing what Magnus was going to say, "I love you too-"

Magnus cut off Alec with a serious look. "There's a bear behind you."

"Aw, wait what?" Alec took a second to get on the same page. 

"Don't move. It's getting closer." Magnus whispered. "When I say, run."

"Okay?" Alec tried to look over his shoulder but he couldn't see anything as the lights and room disappeared. 

 "Go!" Magnus pulled Alec and they jumped through the portal just as the bear roared.

They landed on their bed and bounced, both of them tried to catch their breath. 

"Magnus Bane, you almost got me killed by an acutual beast!" Alec smacked Magnus in the gut and Magnus grunted.

"Ouch, it's not like I intended for that little part to happen." Magnus laughed.

"You're laughing!" Alec straddled Magnus and started hitting him with his pillow. "I could have died, by a bear while wearing a yellow suit! Do you know how undignified that is?"

"Ah!" Magnus held up his arms to cover his face and continued laughing. "It probably just wanted a turn to dance with you."

"Bastard." Alec grumbled then set the pillow away from them and rested his forehead against Magnus's. "You are the sweetest yet dumbest man I've ever known and loved."

"Ah, but see you still love me." Magnus beamed and kissed Alec. 

"Of course, you stupid Warlock." Alec teased using Magnus's words from years ago against him.

Magnus lifted up so he could capture Alec's lips. He kissed him with such passion that he wondered if the bed might catch fire. Alec fell limp against him as he pushed himself closer. Alec's hands went to the buttons on his shirt and quickly got them opened. He ran his hands over Magnus's ribcage as he pulled away to kiss Magnus's throat. 

A/N Sorry again about pausing it earlier. Hope you enjoyed it! Also, if you care, I am on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. Not sure how often I'll post or whatever but who knows maybe I'll figure them out and get really good at it. My name is either MalecLovely, Malec Lovely, or malec.lovely on them all! If you follow me I might even follow you back!
Also, is there anything else you want me to get? I'm kind of like Alec when it comes to social media... Haha

Question: Should we do a make out chapter, that's just them making out and maybe Alec being clumsy because honestly when is he not?