4.The Winner

"Isabelle Lightwood, I am going to kill you!" Alec yelled as he slammed into her room.

Izzy didn't even flinch, probably because he was her brother and she knew, in the end, he would never hurt her. But, mainly she didn't react because she couldn't breathe. She continued to stare at the email she had received. 

"Izzy, are you even listening to me?" Alec demanded with a glare on his face and a hand on his hip.

"No." She admitted.

"And why not? Are you trying to ruin my life in other ways?" He asked sounding truly hurt. Izzy pried her eyes away from the screen and twisted her desk chair to face Alec.

"What's going on?" She asked him.

"This!" He shoved his phone in her face so closely that all she could see was a blur. 

"Alec, I can't see a damn thing with your phone in my eyeball." She smacked his hand away and took his phone. Her jaw dropped when she saw the picture and she cringed. She didn't say anything, just turned back to her computer and went to the page. 

The winner of the contest is IzzyTheSizzlingWonder and her model.

And below was their video along with the before and after picures.

"Alec, I'm so sorry. I didn't know he would post it like this." Izzy reached out to take her brother's hand but he pulled away. 

"Forget it." Alec shook his head. He should never have done this. After watching part of the video that Jace had sent him with about 100 laughing gifs he had realized that most of the time he was using his real voice. Someone was going to find out his secret. He was just glad Jace hadn't.

New message from TheWarlockofAllThingsBeauiful.

Izzy glanced at Alec who looked as pale as a ghost and decided to see what the message was. She opened it and read the message.

"Congratulations, again, darling. I just wanted to tell you that I am excited to meet you and your model this weekend. I was glad to see that we live so close. I'll come pick you up at 11 am sharp, I was going to say 8, but who really wakes up that early?"

Izzy: That all sounds great! But, my model won't be coming. He's upset enough as it is that people have seen the video. Thank you so much though!

Magnus: Oh, I am beyond sorry. I thought you knew that I would post the winning video. I can take it down right away.

Izzy: I did. I just didn't think that my brother's idiot friend would ever see it. 

---

Magnus slammed his fist on his desk. How could people be so stupid! Alec was a beauiful man, but he was also sweet enough to let his sister do his makeup even though he was clearly not into it. 

"Magnus, are you okay?" Raphael asked with a furrowed brow from his doorway.

"Yes, I'll be fine." Magnus rubbed his forehead. 

"Did he say no?" Raphael asked knowing that Magnus wanted the brother to come for the day too. Raphael thought back to how Magnus made him watch one part about 50 times because he swore it was the narnia guy's voice. Raphael hadn't heard it but he wasn't the one who was in love with him.

"Yeah and people are giving him shit for the video." Magnus frowned at him. "I thought it was so cute and funny. Why do people have to ruin everything?"

"Come on, Magnus. You remember what it was like for you. If he is the guy you think he is then there's a reason that he's kept so much of himself hidden."

"And yet he did it." Magnus pointed out.

"For his sister which means that he's a decent human being."

"If it's him I need to know." Magnus said.

"Fine. Let me fix this." Raphael strutted in and grabbed Magnus's chair before flinging him away from the desk. 

"What the hell!" Magnus shouted but laughed.

"We both know you like to be manhandled." Raphael shot back with a smirk.

"If you think that's what I mean by that then you're wrong." Magnus smacked him. "I like to be handled by a man. Big difference."

"Okay, he's in." Raphael said and deleted the conversation before Magnus could see what it said.

"What? Really? What did you say?"

"You'll never know." Raphael shrugged and walked away.

-----

Izzy couldn't help but smile as she looked back at what the Warlock had said.

Magnus: Fine, the truth is, I'm really into your brother and I think I know him from somewhere. If you know for a fact that he could never be interested then don't bring him, but if there is a chance at all I need to meet him. If he's who I think he is, I've been searching for over two years.

Izzy: He'll be there.

Izzy hoped that she wasn't making a mistake. She glanced at Alec who was laying face down on her bed. She nodded, he needed this. 

A/N Coming up: They meet, if Izzy can get Alec to come along.