7. What the Hell?

Alec pulled away roughly when he heard a squeal, laugh, then slap.

Magnus looked to his left and couldn't see anything. "What the hell was that?"

"You heard that too?" Alec was relieved.

"Of course, darling. It ruined the moment we were having." Magnus smiled at the blush that appeared on Alec's cheeks. "Want a drink?"

"Ah," Alec looked around again. "Sure."

------------

"Damn girl, what was that for?" Raphael grabbed his cheek that was still stinging from the slap.

"I can't believe you ruined the moment by squealing like a little girl." Izzy glared at him.

"You're the one who laughed." Raphael pointed out with his own glare.

"Well duh, because you squealed like a girl. And not even a grown woman, it was like what I sounded like when I was 4 and Alec dumped ice water on me." Izzy shoved him.

"Ow, stop it!" Raphael shoved her back but she didn't budge.

She laughed. "I'm stronger than I look. Let's go inside."

"But what if they're having another moment?" He asked.

"Then I don't want to miss it." Izzy rolled her eyes. She was going to have to do everything  herself.

------------

"So, Alec, what do you do for fun?" Magnus asked as he pulled out a sauce pan.

"Um, nothing?" Alec said as he got distracted by the way Magnus moved so gracefully, not to mention how hot he looked practically dancing around the kitchen barefoot. What was it about guys in jeans without shoes that made them so attractive?

"I doubt that." Magnus said with a coy glance in Alec's direction before looking back to the stove. He opened a can of coconut milk and dumped it into the saucepan.

"What are you doing?" Alec finally asked because he honestly couldn't figure it out.

"I'm making us hot chocolate of course. You do like coconut and hot chocolate right?" Magnus smiled at him.

Alec's eyes widened. It had to be a coincidence. Magnus would never have watched Alec's videos. He was way to popular to waste his time watching lowly youtubers like Alec. Plus, how could he have figured it out? Alec was very careful.

"I'll take your silence as a yes?" Magnus smiled.

"Oh, sorry." Alec chuckled nervously. "I was thinking about something. Yes, I love coconut hot chocolate."

"Good. What were you thinking about?" Magnus asked as he stirred the coconut milk that was starting to steam.

"Nothing." Alec got up and walked into the kitchen so he could see what Magnus was doing.

Magnus laughed and Alec swore that an angel had descended from heaven to offer him the gift of hearing the most beautiful sound in the universe.

"What's so funny?" Alec asked with a smile. How could you not smile around this guy?

"Well it seems that you do nothing and think of nothing." Magnus stepped to his side brushing his ass against Alec as he reached into the cupboard for some chocolate chips.

"Oh sorry." Alec jumped back out of the way too far and smacked his hip into the counter behind him. "Fuck!"

"Are you okay?" Magnus turned around and grabbed Alec's arm.

"Yeah, fine." Alec rubbed his hip. "I'm used to bruises."

"So you've said. Wasn't it just last week that you said you got a bruise that looked like a cow?" Magnus laughed then covered his mouth. Dammit, why did he say that?

"What did you just say?" Alec asked turning pale. He felt his stomach churning.

Magnus searched his brain for an explanation then threw up his arms. "Fuck it. I know who you are. I've been in love with your channel since you posted your first video."

"What?" Alec slumped against the counter. He knew? He knew! How? Did other people know?

A/N Thank you everyone for getting this book to #91. 🎉🤗😭💗 I seriously can't believe we broke 100! That's amazing! You're all amazing!

Also, just so you know from the polls Saphael won. And Matt and Dom won but it was super close!

New Question: Do you want more chapters of this one (like go into next week continuing  this story) or just 1 more?

Don't forget to post your chapter for the contest and tag me and/or message me so I know it's up