4. Never Have I Ever

Answer: Never Have I Ever...read a smutty fanfic on purpose. (drink up bitches) haha

"Hold your glasses up and remember, you have to drink if you've done the thing they say. Who ever drinks the most loses!" Magnus declared with excitement as he filled their shot glasses. "I'll go first because let's be honest I won't have many chances to not drink." 

Everyone laughed including Alec even as he felt a spark of jealousy. 

"Then we'll go around clockwise." Magnus said then held his drink up. "Never Have I Ever made out with someone I thought I was related to." He winked at Jace and Clary who both blushed.

"Hey, but we're not!" Jace shouted. 

"Yeah, but you thought you were." Magnus shrugged. "Drink up."

"Bitch." Clary hissed and downed her drink. Magnus refilled their glasses. 

"Never Have I Ever," Alec said then paused to think of something he could say to get all of them, or at least most. "Ah, never have I ever made out with a girl."

The guys all chuckled and finished their drinks then Clary and Izzy looked at each other, shrugged, and followed suit. 

"Wait, what?" Jace demanded as Simon leaned closer. "Details, please."

"We'll leave it for you to fill in the details." Izzy winked. "Never have I ever been banned from Peru."

"Well, that was pointed." Magnus rolled his eyes and finished his drink. 

"Yeah, well I want to win." Izzy smirked, "and we both know we're probably the most experienced."

"Fair enough." Magnus nodded at her.

"Never have I ever thrown away Izzy's food, lied about it, and gone to bed starving." Simon said.

"That sounds oddly specific." Clary pointed out.

"Shit," Simon downed his shot and all the others followed suit. "Wait, Izzy did you just drink?"

"Damn if I'm going to eat that poison." Izzy laughed.

"Never have I ever kissed someone different than my significant other." Raphael said. Magnus, Raphael and Alec didn't drink as the others did. 

"Alec, that's you too buddy." Jace patted his friend's knee

"What? No, it's not." Alec gave him his standard disgusted look.

"I literally just saw you kiss Simon." Jace said and everyone agreed while Raphael looked confused.

"Oh that?" Alec laughed. "He said someone, Simon is no one." Alec teased put downed his drink.

"You're such an ass!" Simon chucked his hoodie at Alec.

"You like it!" Alec yelled back and threw the hoodie back.

"Next!" Izzy shouted over them. 

"Never have I ever wanted to screw a guy." Jace said with a smirk.

"Well, that's not fair." Alec grumbled. "I mean, I'm gay." Alec took another shot and was definitely feeling the liquors affect but to his surprise all of the others followed suit. 

"Wow, I thought I'd get you four," Jace pointed at the girls, Alec, and Magnus then gave Raphael and Simon a questioning look. "But, you two?"

"What?" Simon asked with a shrug. "Like you haven't."

"No, he was too busy wanting his sister." Alec slurred with a giggle.

"Okay, Alec you're cut off, darling." Magnus took his glass.