1. Malec Youtubes

"Alec, get over here and help me!" Izzy called out from her room knowing well enough that Alec could hear her.

Alec paused his video. "I'm busy." He yelled back and cringed as it went over his computer. He hadn't turned his Mic off. Shit.

"We both know you're probably just reading so get over here I need a model." Izzy banged on the wall between their rooms.

"Model for what?" Alec groaned.

"Guess you'll find out. Get over here." She said again and he shook his head.

Alec turned off the Mic, saved his current video and locked his computer. Next he grabbed the extra equipment that he had secretly bought and shoved it into the bottom drawer in his closet and locked it.

He checked to make sure everything was put away. His heart started racing. He had almost left out his notebook. If anyone found that he'd be dead. He picked it up and shoved it under his mattress before going to his sister's room.

"Finally! What took you so long?" She raised her eyebrows in annoyance.

"Mostly, I just really didn't want to come." Alec smirked as flopped down onto her bed next to her.

"Ass." Izzy smiled back.

"You're the one who wanted my help." He shrugged.

"Only because I need a guy and Jace is off with Clary."

"What about Simon?"

"He said no."

"Then I say no."

"You can't." Izzy clicked something on her laptop and he saw their faces show up.

"Why not?"

"Because you're my brother and you love me." Izzy shrugged. "Also, I know your secret."

Alec didn't even cringe. He had so many secrets there was no use worrying until he found out which one she knew.

"What's my secret?" Alec asked her nonchalantly.

"That you're a softy." She shoved his shoulder and he let out the breath he hadn't realized he was holding.

"So, what do you want?" He asked.

"I need to do a makeover on you." She said and stood up, taking her laptop.

"No way in hell!" Alec declared and stood up to leave.

Izzy grabbed his arm. "Please, big brother. I need your help."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Why?"

"It's for a contest that my favorite youtuber is running." She beamed and showed him the screen that showed TheWarlockofAllThingsBeautiful 's page. His jaw dropped open.

He was the most beautiful man he had ever seen but somehow, even with makeup he was still so masculine. Alec wanted to touch his bright red streaked hair. He wanted to see if that black, blue lipstick would smear. Shot, shit, shit. He muttered to himself. Act normal!

"What's the prize?" He forced himself to look away from the screen and focus on his sister.

"I get to be a guest on his show." Izzy spun happily.

"Fine, I'm in, but only if I can do your makeup too." Alec cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Deal." Izzy shook his hand.

Magnus stared at his computer and went to his favorite page HelloNarniaAreYouInHereToo. Why hasn't he updated? Wasn't it supposed to be up already?

He loved the guys voice and that he talked about anything and everything. Sure, he had never seen the guys face because he kept it hidden but Magnus was positive that if he met him he'd recognize him.

A/N So.... what do you guys think? Hope it's not cringy! And did you like their names? I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite proud of them.
Thank you to all of you who requested this one! I never would have thought of it on my own.

Want more?