A/N NEW CONTEST

So, the last contest didn't exactly work probably because it took so long and it was quite specific. But, we all need this one! 

The contest is going to be a cute Malec moment. You need to write a story about Malec having a "mundane" or domestic day at home. And it can't be just them having sex. I want to see them doing things like baking a cake, watching movies, playing games, or whatever else you can imagine them doing. It can either be an AU or in the Shadowhunter world. 

Rules: 

1. No getting too graphic.
2. It must be at least 1 part and no more than 3
3. It has to be sweet and funny to make up for the show not being happy right now.
4. You need to find a picture to go along with it. (I need to see some cute Malec pics)
5. It must be posted by Sunday the 13th night 11:59pm MST (you can check the time by searching "MST now" so you know what it is for you. It will be Monday the 14th at 6:59am for England if that helps.)
6. You have to tag me in it by that time.
Don't forget to comment on here if you're entering. If you know someone else that would like o enter and doesn't read this then tag them too. Let's make it a party!

Depending on how many people enter (Hopefully all of you or at least most!) I'll pick either a top three or top five and then post them in a chapter by Tuesday at 11:59pm. Then I'll give all of you three days up until Thursday at 11:59 to read them and vote for your favorite among them by commenting or DMing me. The winner will be announced on Friday the 18th. 

Prizes:

1. All who enter will have their name posted in an author's note. 
2. The top three will get a follow from me and a shout out.
3. The winner will get to meet Malec in a oneshot of their choosing that I'll write for them (or I'll write with them if they want) and post here. 

***Or is there something else that you'd want as a prize? I'm open to suggestions! 

I know this one's super vague but I think that's what will make it so fun! Please enter! If I get at least 20 of you to enter today I'll give you 2 uploads a day for the rest of the week. 

Seriously, thank you for the support, reads, votes, and comments. Now it's your turn to get the same from me :D

I don't care if there are typos galore or you think you can't do it because I know you all can. It's scary but we all have to start somewhere. Why not do it now? If you think you don't have the time, YOU DO! Now have I argued away all of your excuses to say no? What else is stopping you? Nothing? You're in? Perfect! I am so happy! hahahaha 

Please!!!! (too desperate? I'll cut that part out.)