6. Game Time

"Perfect!" Magnus exclaimed as he put the rainbow striped flag on the top of the sand castle.

"I've gotta say not having a kid smashing our work every 5 minutes leads to a much better castle." Alec smiled and brushed his hands and knees off after standing up.

"That does help." Magnus chuckled and brushed off his hands.

"Hey!" A blonde guy in neon green swimmers ran up to Alec and Magnus.

"Hello." Magnus responded as Alec cocked an eyebrow at the stranger.

"My friends and I are playing volleyball and could use some more players. Either of you interested?" He asked only looking at Alec.

"Alec?" Magnus asked then added with a glare at the stranger who still hasn't liked away from Alec, "darling, would you like to?"

"Sure." Alec shot Magnus a confused look then smiled at the guy.

"Alec? I'm Jason." The guy smiled, showing off his white teeth and stuck out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah, you too." Alec shook his hand diplomatically.

"That's a firm handshake you have there, Alec. Actually you look firm all over. What do you do to keep so fit?" The guy looked him up and down.

"Kill demons." Alec shrugged.

The guy laughed a little too hard. "Good one. The guys are going to love you."

"Okay." Alec finally managed to extract his hand from Jason's.

"Ah, Alec, I just remembered that I promised we'd call the boys. We should probably go." Magnus grabbed Alec's elbow.

"It's 2 o'clock in the morning there, Mag." Alec pointed out.

"Yeah, Mag, you can call your friends later. Right now we're playing volleyball." Jason motioned to the net and the guys standing by it.

"My name is Magnus." Magnus glared. "And I wasn't talking about-"

"Yeah whatever. Let's go." Jason turned away from them just in time to miss Magnus's flash of red magic.

Alec grabbed Magnus's hand. "Magnus, calm down. He was kidding, I'm sure."

"He's a dick." Magnus said bluntly.

"Yeah, but I really want to play. Can we please?" Alec pleaded. "I'll do that thing you like."

"Which one?" Magnus asked with raised eyebrows.

"The one that I can't even say because it embarrasses me too much." Alec said in a husky voice.

Magnus stroked his chin. "I suppose one game wouldn't hurt. But if he flirts with you again I'm going to break his dick...like attitude."

Alec laughed. 'He wasn't flirting. He was just being friendly."

"If that's being friendly I'd hate to see him flirt." Magnus muttered as he followed Alec to the net.

"Alec, you're I  my team!" Jason called out as soon as they got to the group of guys.

"We want to be on the same team." Magnus said.

"Sorry, but it's already split up. You're going to be with Ricky and Kevin. Alec this is Matt. He's great. We're so going to kick their asses." Jason pointed you the guys in turn.

"Oh yeah we will!" Alec high-fived him.

"Oh you're on." Magnus threatened and went to the other side of the net.

"Alec, you can serve first." Jason tossed him the ball.

Alec served it so hard that it landed before the guys had a chance to react.

"Damn, you're incredible!" Jason caught the ball and handed it to Alec then lowered his voice. "And you look hot as hell when you serve."

Alec shook his head. He had to have misunderstood him. He served again but this time Magnus was ready he dove and returned the ball. Jason bumped it, Alec set it and Matt spiked it. It landed at the back corner of their drawn out court.

"Perfect! We make a great team." Jason smiled deeply.

They continued playing and eventually Alec realized that there was no way he was reading too much into what Jason was saying. He was blattently hitting on him and Magnus looked like he was about to kill him.

"Thanks for the game but it's time for us to go." Alec said and Magnus looked grateful.

"Sure, blue eyes. It has been great." Jason touched Alec's arm and Magnus glared.

"Jarod, I suggest you remove your hand. Now." Magnus moved so quickly that Alec didn't even see him move.

"Jason."

"Your name won't matter if you're dead." Magnus growled.

"Magnus chill out." Alec stepped back and pulled Magnus with him. "Why don't you go grab the bag?"

Magnus didn't look happy but with a deep exhale he stomped away.

"Seriously, your friend is crazy." Jason laughed. "He needs to learn how to relax."

Alec didn't think, he just punched Jason in the nose so hard that he felt the bone snap. "He's my fiance you dick! And the only person who calls him crazy is me!"

"You broke my fucking nose!" Jason cried out as blood poured down his face.

"It's better than what Magnus was going to do." Alec sauntered away and Magnus wrapped his arms around him.

"That was hot." Magnus whispered and kissed him.

"I got his blood on my hand." Alec pouted.

"Such a dick!" Magnus yelled back at Jason then  used his magic to wash the blood off Alec's hand.

A/N Sorry it's so late. Let me just say I've had two Mondays in a row and I'm praying to the angel that tomorrow is better.

That episode though! Please tell me I'm not the only one who died at the Mr. Lightwood/Mr. Bane scene! 😭💗💗💗❤😍😍😱

Oh and don't forget to join the Cafe contest! I seriously need some happy things to read.