3. Catch Me If You Can

A/N This will go a little farther than I normally write but not that far if you know what I mean. 

Magnus ran at full speed towards Alec who was already swimming towards the rocks that jutted out. There was a little alcove over there, but Magnus wasn't sure if Alec knew. Hopefully, he didn't because then Magnus could catch him.

Plus, it was a fairly private area so he could have his way with him. That thought alone had Magnus using his magic to swim faster than humanly possible. Good thing he wasn't human.

"No cheating!" Alec surfaced to shout back at Magnus. He could see the little blue sparks surrounding him proving that he was using magic.

"Scared?" Magnus teased.

"I get it, you can't win without cheating." Alec threw the insult over his shoulder.

"You might as well quit now; conserve your energy." Magnus used his magic to hold Alec in his spot.

"Hey!" Alec struggled against his hold with no luck.

Magnus took his time making it to Alec and then pushed him to the little alcove so they were out of sight.

"Cheater." Alec pouted.

Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec and smiled at him. "This way we both win, a lot sooner."

Alec blushed. "Here?"

"Yes," Magnus engulfed Alec's mouth with his own and pushed Alec until his back was against a smooth rock and they were both touching sand with their feet. 

Alec shifted his eyes to look around and when he saw that nobody was there he reached up over Magnus's shoulders and linked his fingers behind Magnus's neck. Alec lifted his feet up and wrapped them around Magnus's waist.

Magnus broke away from Alec's mouth to trail hot, fast kisses down his neck. He tasted the salt from the ocean mixed with Alec's normal flavor. Magnus got to his collarbone before Alec moaned in pleasure. He shivered in Magnus's arms. 

"More." Alec murmured, in a husky voice and put a hand to each side of Magnus's face so he could pull him back up to his mouth. 

"You're so beautiful in ecstasy, Alexander," Magnus whispered before nipping his bottom lip with his teeth. He didn't break the skin, just held it well enough that Alec couldn't respond. Alec smiled and dipped his head to get better leverage. His tongue invaded Magnus's mouth. 

Alec ran his hands up and down Magnus's back as he pushed closer to him. They broke apart to catch their breath and Alec reached down to untie Magnus's swimsuit. Magnus did the same to Alec and then they kissed again hard before Alec wrapped his legs around Magnus again.

----

"Damn, that was, wow." Magnus let out a sigh and cuddled up closer to Alec who was still catching his breath. They were currently laying on the beach in new swimsuits because after their first round they couldn't find them and didn't care. Another round later they were exhausted and waterlogged so Magnus used his remaining energy to get them swimsuits to cover up.

"It's clearly been too long." Alec finally said back. "That was with my endurance rune."

"I could tell." Magnus smacked Alec's abs. "And it has been a whole week."

"How do people go that long without?" Alec joked. He knew that Magnus and he were different than most couples. They needed to be near each other as often as possible. It physically hurt him to be near Magnus without being connected even by just a hand or look. 

"They're normal." Magnus shrugged then rolled over to kiss the corner of Alec's mouth. "You are pure angel energy and I'm the dark side." Magnus raised his hand in the air and made a fake evil laugh. 

"You're such a dork." Alec caught Magnus's raised hand and link his fingers with Magnus's. He pulled their hands back down to his mouth to kiss Magnus's then rested them on his chest. 

"We have cookies." Magnus winked and slowly moved his free hand down to the little trial of hair at the bottom of Alec's abs just above his swimsuit. 

Alec stopped his leisurely pace and smiled. "We both need some real food before we have more cookies."

"True." Magnus didn't move and Alec didn't either. "Right after a little nap."

"Yes, a little nap." Alec yawned and wrapped his arm around Magnus and tucked his head against the top of Magnus's blue streaked hair. "I love you, Mags."

"Love you too Alexander." Magnus kissed Alec's chest and then they both fell asleep. 

A/N Hope that was a good taste of Malec love for you! And Magnus will be popping his question soon, but what about Alec? What was in his pocket? Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Also, who else is excited for the Seelie court episode coming up? I am!