2. Let the Games Begin

Answer: So many things!

"What should we play first?" Jace asked as he spun an empty beer bottle on the tops of his fingertips. 

"Oh, how about spin the bottle!" Simon offered and they all looked at him.

"You don't play spin the bottle with siblings." Alec rolled his eyes.

"Come on you could respin if that happens." Clary pointed out.

"Or we could get a little freaky like Jace and Clary thought they were." Izzy winked and they all laughed except for Jace and Clary.

"All right! We'll start there!" Magnus declared and the chairs all pushed away while the fire moved to the side of them. "I'll go first."

"And no magic!" They all said except for Alec who gave Magnus a look telling him that he better damn use magic.

"Deal." Magnus blew into the bottle and spun it, willing it to land on Alec and giving it a tiny push so it would. "Ah, come here my darling." 

Magnus quickly crawled over the bottle to his boyfriend and cupped his face in his hands. Alec smiled up at him and then Magnus kissed him deeply making sure to invade Alec's mouth with his tongue. Alec forgot about everyone else and laid back on the rocky ground pulling Magnus down with him.

"Hey! It was spin the bottle not makeout over the bottle." Jace stood and pulled Magnus clean off Alec. "Next game anyone?" Jace asked while still holding Magnus up in the air. Magnus and Alec were laughing. 

"Who else feels like this was part of their plan?" Izzy asked giving her brother a disapproving smile. 

"Yeah, it was." Magnus answered for them both, now sitting with Alec between his legs leaning back against him with his elbows on Magnus's knees. 

"Okay, we're not using the bottle for the next game, that's for sure." Simon said and placed it on the table. 

"Oh, how about truth or dare! We'll make it so you can pick whoever you want besides the person who picked you and if you get picked then you pick the next person. No warlock cheating." Izzy clapped her hands excitedly.

"I love it!" Clary looked at Jace and wiggled her eyebrows. "I have some questions for you, mister."

"Great." Jace groaned but then smiled.

"I want to go first!" Simon's hand flew up and they all nodded or spoke their agreement. 

"Alec, truth or dare?" Simon said with a smirk.

"Truth." Alec said acting bored but he was terrified of what he'd ask.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill; you know that game right?" Simon asked then added, "this isn't the truth yet."

"Yeah, it sounds like life." Alec smirked. "But, yeah I get the point of it."

"All right, so you have to pick between werewolf, vampire, and shadowhunter." Simon smiled and Izzy nodded her approval.

"Ah, no warlock? I'm truly offended but very eager to hear the answers." Magnus smiled and kissed Alec's cheek from behind him.

"Easy." Alec declared. "Magnus and Simon."

They all give him confused looks. 

"Alec, those aren't choices and you only picked two." Simon pointed out.

"Right, to clarify, I'd kill you Simon," Alec smirked and turned his head to kiss Magnus.

"But that's still only- Oh, yeah, I should have seen that coming." Simon nodded his head.

"Awe," Magnus said once they broke the soft kiss, "I'd pick the same."

"Gee thanks." Simon grumbled.

"You asked." Jace shrugged.

"Yeah, but I asked a completely different question." Simon looked for anyone to be on his side.

"Sorry, but just look how cute they are." Izzy pointed at the lovebirds in question who were whispering about something.

"And you heard that right?" Clary whispered. "Alec just said that he wants to marry Magnus."

"I know!" Izzy beamed. "I can't wait. They're adorable."

"Hey, isn't it my turn?" Alec smirked. 

"Why yes it is, my shadowhunter." Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec. 

"Well, let's see." Alec tapped his chin then zeroed in on Jace. "Truth or Dare my parabatai?"

"You know me." Jace shrugged and gave him a serious look.

"Then, I dare you to jump into the lak-" Alec paused to listen to whatever Magnus was whispering into his ear, "I love it. I dare you to jump into the lake naked."

"If you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask." Jace chuckled and stood up. He stripped his clothes off and stood there for a moment with zero embarrassment. 

Jace took off and leaped into the cold water. 

"Well that wasn't as satisfying as I thought it would be." Magnus pouted. 

"I know, we'll have to think of something better." Alec frowned as he thought.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I found that extremely satisfying." Clary grinned from ear to ear. 

"Simon!" Jace yelled as he walked back not even caring to cover up. "Truth or Dare my man?"

"Truth, get some clothes on." Simon covered his eyes.

"Fine." Jace rolled his eyes and yanked his jeans on over his wet legs. "How many times have you and Izzy been walked in on?"

"Jace!" Izzy hissed.

"Hey, he has to answer." Jace shrugged.

A/N What do we think of having a second update today? It'll be in like 8 hours or so, but we could do it I think! Thanks for your questions and dares!

Thanks for getting this book to 250k reads! That's awesome and so are all of you!

Thanks for reading, sharing, commenting, voting, and adding this book to your public libraries!