Evil 1

"Alec we need to go." Jace grabbed his parabatai's arm and shoved him to the exit.

"How about you go and I stay?" Alec offered as he looked across the room at the most beautiful man he'd ever laid eyes on. If only Jace would leave then, he told himself, he could pretend that he'd do more than just stare at him. He would do a little more he thought as he dreamed of the man kissing him. He would be so good at it, Alec was positive. 

"No, we need to find Magnus. He's clearly not here so we'll find him later. Clary needs our help." Jace tugged on his friend's arm.

"Magnus bane?" A vampire asked them clearly overhearing their conversation.

"What's it to you?" Jace asked with a glare. Alec saw him clutch his knife.

"Well, your boyfriend here has been staring-" The vampire's words were cut off because he burst into dust. Alec wiped off his blade on his shirt with little interest in the reactions around him.

"What the hell was that?" Jace demanded with a glare at Alec.

"Oh, right," Alec waved his dagger before rolling his eyes. "I forgot that vamps are yours to kill. You can take out a werewolf if you'd like."

"No, he was telling us about Magnus." Jace shoved Alec.

"No, he was being an asshole." Alec stuck his dagger back in his pocket. "Didn't you say that your little girlfriend needed our help?"

Jace wanted to protest but Clary was in a lot of trouble. "Yeah, her friend drank one of the vampire's drinks and he sort of turned into a rat which they stole."

"Good riddance, I say." Alec chuckled. "I can't believe our ancestors used to waste their time protecting each and every little ant of a mundane. They are useless creatures."

"Alec, stop being such a dick and help." Jace held back his smile. Alec was great at insults.

"Lead the way." Alec motioned to the crowd.

"Alec, did you really just kill a vampire?" Izzy asked as they walked over to her and the little red head.

"Do you have a problem with it?" Alec asked with a look at his fingernails.

"We are surrounded by his friends and they don't seem too happy." Izzy pointed out.

"We'll be fine. I can't imagine anyone actually liked him." Alec shrugged. 

"What's gotten you so pessimistic?"  Izzy asked.

"What are you talking about?" Jace clapped Alec on the shoulder. "He's always like this."

"Are you going to do anything?" Edward asked Magnus angrily.

"About?" Magnus asked with the flick of his hand to refill his drink as he watched the tasty shadowhunter walk away. He shook his head to relieve it of the image of the shadowhunter walking up to him and straddling him before crushing his mouth against Magnus's. The image wasn't going to help him at this very moment. Later? Yes, but not now.

"He killed Finn for no reason." Edward whined. Magnus hated that sound. There was a reason he preferred to have parties without vampires. They were emotional nuisances. 

Magnus reached up with his finger that had a sharp metal ring on it and dug it into Edward's chin causing him to strain to stand taller but Magnus followed him. "His reason could have been that he didn't like Frank's name for all I care."

"Finn." The vampire squeaked.

"What?"

"His name was Finn." 

"Do I look like a care, darling? Now either get over it or leave but if you harm that shadowhunter I will make you wish you had died alongside Flint. Understood?" Magnus said in a deep, threatening voice.

"Yes." Edward pulled away and Magnus let him. 

"Get out!" Magnus shouted above the party. "Party's over!"

"I have a shadowhunter to find." He whispered to himself as he pulled his robe tighter around his naked chest and stepped through a portal to his room instead of walking through the crowd. 

A/N So.....what do you think? Is it too weird or would you be okay with a couple other parts? I might even be convinced to post another one later today... We'll see. I will tell you that when Jace interrupts them in this one he gets hit with instant karma haha.

Thanks for getting my book up to #117! That's insane! Love you all!