20. Epilogue part 4

Answer: All of them haha, literally all of them, well the happy ones and fluffy ones, and sassy ones, and moody ones, and yep, all of them. I think it would be fun to write them out and hang them up all over my room and bathroom. In fact, maybe I will do it along with all of the other quotes I have all over my room.

"Hello, again lovely lovelies." Magnus ran his fingers through his hair again to help it look a little less crazy. Alec tried to help him but it didn't help much that Alec's hair was sticking straight up all over. And Alec blushed when he realized they were wearing the wrong suits. Alec looked down then at Magnus and Magnus looked too then started to laugh. "Sorry, we ate lunch and then decided to change clothes! I mean why not?" Magnus stood up and showed off the black suit and flowered shirt that was buttoned unevenly.

"Magnus, sit down so we can finish this damn thing." Alec laughed and tugged on the back of Magnus's suit so he'd fall into his chair.

"Right. @GlyterySpoiler Which was your most embarrassing date?" Magnus rolled his eyes. "Oh great, I know what you're going to say." 

"I'm sure you do because there's only really been one and it was the one where," Alec looked at Magnus with his eyebrows raised, "that you forgot to fucking tell me about."

Magnus put his hands up in surrender, "hey, I was the idiot that was sitting in the restaurant for over an hour waiting for my date that never showed up. The waitress felt so bad that she gave me an entire chocolate cake, not just a slice, the entire fucking thing and a whole bottle of wine."

"Wait, why didn't I get any?" Alec gave him a confused look.

"Well, because I thought you had stood me up so I drove home, ate some of the cake, drank the wine and threw the leftovers away. I was pissed, what can I say?" Magnus shrugged.

"You're an ass!" Alec smacked him playfully and laughed. "I should stand you up more often to teach you a lesson."

"Okay, okay, I'll go buy you a chocolate cake after this." Magnus finally declared with an eye roll at the camera.

"I want it now." Alec pouted.

"Well tough shit," Magnus said but then groaned. "Do you want peanut butter ice cream too?"

"Do you have to ask?" Alec smirked.

---- static----

Alec sat in his chair with a huge grin on his face. "Chocolate cake and peanut butter ice cream. Is there anything in this world better than it?"

"How about the boyfriend who went to the store to get it for you?" Magnus asked and tried to sneak a bite from Alec's plate. 

Alec took a huge bite and growled at Magnus as he smacked his fork with his own. "Get your own!"

"But I thought we could share." Magnus smiled.

"No. Mine." Alec wrapped his arms around the plate.

"You know what? I change my answer to that earlier question." Magnus looked at the camera. "He is high-maintenance."

"But he's happy." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus's cheek. "Thank you, darling."

"Does that mean I can have-" Magnus reached towards Alec's plate again.

"Try to take a bite again and I'll marry you just to divorce you." Alec took a bite.

"Next question?"

"Sure." Alec took another big bite.

"@GlyterySpoiler If you could be an animal what would you be?" Magnus read and looked at Alec.