College Match Maker

Answer: Alec, because we all know Magnus wouldn't care about the school work enough to actually do it. He'd probably only show up to hang out with Alec. I can see it now, he would walk into History class fifteen minutes late and sit backwards on his chair in front of Alec and would then steal his pen and say "Hey" as the teacher tries to yell at him then finally gives up and Alec just falls out of his chair, dead.

This oneshot is for Shadowhunter_squad. Congrats on winning the contest! Hope you enjoy!

"Hey, you must be my roommate." Izzy leaned against the doorjamb and smiled down at the girl who was sitting on one of the beds.

"OMG! Look at you! Where did you get that outfit? I love it and you look amazing!" The girl jumped up from her bed and grabbed Izzy's hands and held them out. "Come on, spin."

Izzy laughed but did as she was told. Damn, this girl knew the way straight to her heart, compliments and good fashion sense.

"Sorry, I'm Andrea and I swear I'm not crazy, well some people think I am, but I really don't think I am. What about you?" Andrea said all in one breath and stopped to take a deep breath.

"Am I crazy or do I think you're crazy?" Izzy asked with a smirk, yep, it was official this girl was adorable.

"Ah, both?" Andrea looked down. "I'm annoying I know."

"I think you're great. I was just going to meet my brother for some dinner. Want to come?" Izzy asked as she tossed her bags from the hallway onto the bed that the girl hadn't been sitting on.

"Sure. I'd love to come. Are we getting pizza? I like pizza." Andrea linked her arm with Izzy's and pulled her out of the room. "Oh, and I'm going to help you find the perfect man for the semester."

"Are you?" Izzy smiled and tugged on Andrea's short hair that was the same color as her own. "I'll warn you I'm not easy to set up."

"Well, they don't call me the matchmaker for nothing." Andrea opened the door leading to outside and sighed. "Okay, no one actually calls me the matchmaker but I really think they should."

Alec trudged to his dorm room lugging everything in one trip. There was no way he was going to walk up the 3 flights of stairs more than once with his belongings. He tripped but caught himself on his giant suitcase before continuing. 

"Pull yourself together, Lightwood. You will not fall down the stairs your first day here." He told himself.

"Who are you talking to?" A voice asked and Alec jumped forgetting that he was barely making it as is. He lost his footing and tumbled down the stairs. His duffle somehow got wrapped around his neck and his backpack trapped his arm so he couldn't block his face when the suitcase fell on him.

"Oh, my, oh, how did that even happen?" The voice that caused him to fall asked and he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. There were a couple of people laughing but no one was helping him and Alec honestly couldn't move.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I thought you heard me earlier." The voice smoothed the pain that he was feeling.

"Can't. Breathe." Alec hissed as the duffle seemed to tighten around his throat.

"Fuck, right." Magnus easily lifted the suitcase off the guy and froze when he saw his abs peeking through the gap between his shirt and jeans. Would it be weird if Magnus kissed him better? His stomach did look a little red. Magnus thought it's the decent thing to do. He leaned forward then stopped when he heard coughing. He then noticed that the guy hadn't moved. Was he about to kiss the stomach of a dead guy? What did that say about him?

"Oh, sorry, darling." Magnus sighed a sigh of relief when he realized it was the guy who had coughed. He picked up the duffel and the guy yelped in pain. "Oh, how did this get wrapped so tightly?"

Finally free from the duffel Alec sucked in a deep breath. "Thanks." Alec looked up at his savior and instantly he found it harder to breathe than when the duffel was wrapped around his throat. 

"I'm Magnus Bane. What's your name?" Magnus smiled down at him.

"Magnus Bane." Alec said and was relieved that he hadn't made a fool of himself. He had managed to talk to the extremely hot guy.

"Okay?" Magnus laughed and Alec's eyes widened when he realized what he had actually said. 

"Sorry, I'm not Magnus Bane, I'm Alec Lightwood." Alec sat up.

"I assumed you had a different name or that sure would be strange. I mean if I were to ask you out would I have been asking myself out?" Magnus laughed. "Anyway let's get you up."

"Alec!" Izzy ran to her brother. "Are you okay? What the hell happened?"

Andrea stood back and started to plot how she'd get those two guys out on a date. She knew just from the second of interaction that she saw that they belonged together.

"I fell down the stairs." Alec said.

"Again?" Izzy frowned.

"Yeah, well it's who I am." Alec shrugged and sat up.

"Hi, I'm Andrea." Andrea went to the three people. "And you two need to go on a date."

"What?" Izzy and Alec asked at the same time.

"Oh, not you two." She motioned between Magnus and Alec. "You two. You are gay right?"

"Ah, yeah..." Alec said with a confused look.

"I prefer freewheeling bisexual." Magnus puffed out his chest.

"Right, so what are you waiting for." Andrea tapped her foot. "Aren't you going to kiss already?"

"What?" Alec gave her a look usually reserved for Clary and Simon. "I'm sorry but who the fuck are you?"

"Andrea. Remember? I already told you that. Now, go on your date. Izzy and I will get your things put away." Andrea picked up his duffel.

"I'm up for it." Magnus smiled.

Alec ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay, I guess."

Izzy watched in awe as her brother walked away with the colorful man. "How did you do that?"

"I told you, I'm the matchmaker." Andrea smiled as Magnus wrapped his arm around Alec's shoulders.

A/N I think I got all of what you wanted: hair like Izzy, Annoying, and playing matchmaker for Alec and Magnus. If you want to get a chapter like this then get ready for tomorrow when I'm going to post the next contest. Or think of something else you'd like to win. 

Question: Who's ready for a super steamy Malec oneshot?