19. That Night

Answer: I've done blue and red. Maybe purple or streaks of pink and blue like cottoncandy, just for fun. I mean why not?

"Mags, can we go yet?" Alec asked as they walked into the house that was full of people and noise. He didn't like any of it. Not even all of the dark Halloween decorations. They had just kissed, then Jace had walked in interrupting them before they could even discuss what was going on. Alec, wasn't sure if Magnus wanted to even talk about it.

"Alec, we literally just got here." Magnus smiled and Alec wished that he could kiss him again. He looked so beautiful and after what had just happened he craved him even more.

"Fine. But if a single person touches me or talks to me I'm going to scream and run." Alec shrugged.

"Alexander." Magnus scolded him as he nodded at a couple people from their history class. Magnus didn't have many friends at their school but he had more than Alec.

"Why don't we go outside?" Magnus offered.

"Okay." Alec followed him outside and glanced over at Izzy who was dancing with Sebastian, Clary's half-brother who was visiting from college. His friends were watching them and making motions that Alec was not okay with.

Alec stopped following Magnus and walked over to Sebastion. "Get your fucking hands off my sister!" He shouted over the music.

"Woah, buddy, calm down. It's just a dance." Sebastian laughed and Izzy gave Alec a thank you look. She tried to step back as Sebastian tightened his grip on her arm.

"Let go of her." Alec demanded and people had finally noticed that something was going on. Some looked on waiting to see if they should help while others watched for the fun.

"You gonna make me pussy." Sebastian smirked.

Alec punched him in the nose without warning and the older boy grabbed his nose with both hands. Izzy stepped back and Alec quickly stepped in front of her.

"You little ass." Sebastian shook his head and his friends came towards them.

"Sebastian!" Jocelyn's voice broke through the crowd that had already gone silent. "Out, now."

"Whatever." He spit out blood. "This isn't over."

"I think it is." Magnus smiled and wrapped his arm around Alec. "Shall we go find something to eat?"

"Sure."

Alec let Magnus lead him to the kitchen where Jace was standing, waiting. "Mind to tell me what caused you to lose your fucking mind?" Jace asked.

"He was touching Izzy." Alec growled, his anger growing again.

"Yeah, and you punched him. You know he's crazy right?" Jace shook his head. "Seriously, it's not just rumors. He was literally in juvie, multiple times."

"Well he's gone so it doesn't matter." Alec shrugged.

"You're lucky." Jace told him.

"Hey, Alec, I should check out your hand. It's bleeding. We can use Clary's room. There's a bathroom." Magnus winked at Alec when Jace wasn't looking.

"My hand-" Alec smiled, he knew where this was going. "Yeah, it hurts pretty bad."

"You better not have screwed it up!" Jace called after them.

"He'll be fine!" Magnus threw back over his shoulder.

"I'm glad you caught on so quickly." Magnus purred into Alec's ear.