Chapter 3

After another two hours of waiting, our Sensei finally came, only to be caught under Naruto's chalkboard eraser prank.

"Sensei, Naruto did that," Sakura quickly offered, while Sensei picked up the eraser off the floor.

"My first thought is...I hate you all."

Well, great reaction.

"Right, let's go the roof and get introductions over with. Meet you there!" He dispelled what seems to be a clone, leaving traces of smoke.

"The roof?"

With Naruto in the lead, the four of us headed to the roof and spotted our Sensei leaned on the railing.

"Oh, I see you've made it," he said, turning around. "I was wondering when you'd get here. Right, let's get this over with. Introduce yourself."

"What should we say?" Sakura asked.

"Oh, I don't know, your name, your hobbies, maybe likes and dislikes, dreams, goals, and yeah."

"Then you go first so we know how it's done," Naruto said, glaring at our Sensei suspiciously.

"Oh alright. Uh, I'm Kakashi Sensei, I have a few hobbies; I like some things, I also dislike some things; goals, I haven't really thought about; and dreams, same thing. Okay, your turn, purple-head."

"All he told us was his name," Sakura whispered.

"My name is Ku Aisu. My hobby is reading. I don't like or dislike anything. I don't have a goal or a dream," I responded.

"So you have no future," Sakura hissed in my ear.

"Not in my hands," I replied, turning my head slightly to look at her.

"Great, your turn, Blondie."

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! My hobby is eating ramen. I like ramen but I hate having to wait three minutes for the ramen to cook. My goal and dream are to become Hokage!"

"Great. Your turn, Pink-head," Kakashi Sensei said.

"Right! I'm Haruno Sakura. My hobby is...I like...my goal is...my dream is..." she giggles happily, glancing at Sasuke.

"And your dislikes?" Kakashi Sensei prompt.

"I hate Bookworm and Naruto!"

"Wah!?" Naruto yelped, looking heartbroken. Well, Sakura and I don't exactly get along, so I sort of expected her to say something like that.

"And the last person," Kakashi Sensei said.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I like a few things, but there's a lot of things I hate. My goal is to kill a certain man and to revive my clan."

"Hope it's not me," Naruto whispered.

"Great. Now meet me at the training grounds tomorrow early morning, alright? And skip breakfast!" Kakashi Sensei said cheerfully.

"Are we going to go on a mission?" Naruto asked eagerly.

"Nope. You'll be doing a survival exercise."

"What?!"

"Bye!" And with that, Kakashi Sensei was gone. The four of us stood around silently, wondering what to do. Then, Sasuke turned and began walking away, causing Sakura to follow after him.

"Sasuke-kun, where are you going?"

"To train."

"I don't get why that guy is so great, right, Aisu?" Naruto said to me. "What's so good about him anyway?"

"He trains harder than you, his grades are better than yours, and he disciplines himself to become stronger," I replied fumbling for my book in my bag.

"That's nothing! I can be better than him!" Naruto promises, crossing his arms. Then his stomach growls. "Um...but I'm going to eat ramen first. Bye, Aisu!"

I watched my teammate leave the rooftops before heading home.

It's just life.