Chapter 27

Since the majority of our time traveling was spent walking from inn to inn and watching Jiraiya make a fool out of himself, I won't recount every single tale. It would be repetitive of me to do so. 

In addition, Jiraiya dragged us all over various villages and towns, claiming he had research to do. Naruto responded with a loud outcry, "Ya pervert!" causing arguments to erupt between the two, while I slinked back into the shadows of the building, waiting for the fuse to blow over. 

I considered hitting them senseless, but why bother? They would only erupt in angry tones sooner or later. 

While Jiraiya and Naruto asked around town about a woman named Tsunade, I would look in stores and shops for my ritual ingredients. Other times, I looked for work in shops. I would ask for a brief work time about two or three hours and offer to wash dishes, clean toilets, or stack crates for a low sum. If someone asked me to be a waiter, I instantly rejected the offer and left. 

Eventually, Jiraiya led Naruto and me to a certain village where his resources informed him that Tsunade would be. 

Surprise, we found Tsunade. Another girl stood nearby carrying a pig. 

I stood back and watched an argument explode between Tsunade and Naruto, but finally, they parted, leaving Naruto with a new determination. 

Apparently, Naruto has to learn a technique in one week. 

"Say, why don't you teach Aisu too?" Naruto asked curiously, looking over me. I was sitting underneath a tree, watching Naruto burst a water-filled ball. 

Jiraiya looked over at me, and I volleyed a steady stare back. 

I don't have a Chakra element. My ability is categorized under Yin like Shikamaru's shadow ability. However, depending on what kind of corpses that undergo my cleansing process and loyalty ritual, I can wield multiple skeletons with different Chakra elements. However, I would have to find corpses with incredible Chakra capacity like Naruto does. 

If I were to kill Naruto and put him under the entire ritual, he would become a normal skeleton soldier. The reason is the tail-beast inside of him. The nine-tails is responsible for the insane amount of Chakra Naruto has inside of himself. If the nine-tails died, Naruto's Chakra capacity would decrease to that of a normal level. 

Kakashi Sensei on the other hand, may be a possible candidate for a Chakra-weilding corpse. He has a high level of Chakra of his own that he has honed and gained through his years of experience and talent. 

"Pervy Sage?" Naruto prompted. 

"Ah, Aisu isn't as capable as you are, so you better show her what you can do!" he answered quickly, instantly motiving him. I stared up at he sky, taking note of the clouds drifting across the sky. 

"Aisu? Where are you going?" Naruto asked, noticing I had stood up and started walking away. 

"Don't mind her, Naruto. Keep practicing!" Jiraiya said, looking at the sun impatiently. He would probably go to the nearest club for 80% of the women there and 20% for the information. Maybe a little gambling as well. 

I headed towards town, a list of ingredients I need to buy. Soon, I would go back home and perform my duty.