Chapter 10

"Start!" The boys on my team began racing up the tree trunks in an attempt to climb on the vertical surface with only their Chakra. Kakashi Sensei watched from below, while Sakura and I ran up vertically and landed on the highest tree branch. The boys competed against each other, trying to be higher than the other. Neither boy climbed very high, since Sasuke's Chakra balance was more than necessary and Naruto's balance was less than the minimum.

"Looks like the girls are more adept to Chakra control than the boys," Kakashi Sensei said, grinning up at us four. The boys looked at us girls, and Sakura waved, cheering brightly. I shrugged and sat down on the branch. Suddenly, the branch I was sitting on snapped.

"Aisu!"

"Break!"

My fall was stopped by a pair of arms from the tree trunk. The arms wrapped around my waist securely and slowly turned me upright, while more arms appeared along side the trunk, moving my body towards the ground at a smooth pace. Once I was standing on the ground with my own two feet, the arms and hands disappeared.

"Aisu! Are you alright?" Naruto asked, running towards me.

"Yes."

"Let's take a break, guys," Kakashi Sensei suggested, walking towards me.

"I can keep going!" Naruto claimed, Sasuke nodding with him.

"Alright you boys can continue. Sakura and Aisu, go to the docks and look for Tazuna," Kakashi Sensei decided.

"Hai!"

That evening, when Tazuna led Sakura and I home, we noticed Naruto was missing. Only Sasuke and Kakshi Sensei were back from training.

"Where is Naruto, Sensei?" Sakura voiced the question. Naruto is probably still training, and I figured Sakura knew as well, but decided to vocally ask anyway.

"He should be back by now," Kakashi Sensei said, trailing off as he looked towards the window. Thunder flashed and the howling wind rattled the rickety wooden door. Inari gasped and leaped from the table, choosing to run to his room.

"But shouldn't he be back by now, Sensei?" Sakura murmured, confused.

"Well..." Kakashi Sensei looked up at me, as if to say go look for him, will you?

"I'll go find him," I involuntarily volunteered. After all, Sensei did tell me to go look for him. Sakura smiled and sat right next to her darling Sasuke-kun, while I headed out.

I stepped outside, closing the door firmly behind me.

"Where is the boy, Naruto?"

"Asleep in the forest, Princess."

"Is that so...bring him here."

"As you wish."

While the corpse soldier left to heed my order, a servant corpse held a wide umbrella over me. I walked a little ways from Tazuna's house, my umbrella-holder still trotting behind me like a little puppy. We stood and waited patiently, while the soldier corpse came back, carrying Naruto on his back.

"Hand him over." I slung Naruto's arm around my neck and held him up with his opposite side. Both of us were completely soaked in rainwater and Naruto's core temperature was quickly decreasing.

"Open the door. Leave once you close the door after me," I instructed, heading towards the house again. Neither corpse spoke, but I knew they would complete my orders.

"Sensei, I have him," I announced, heading inside. The door shut behind me, as the wind rattled and coughed against the windows.

"Good work, Aisu. Get ready for bed. We have a big day tomorrow."

"Hai." I hauled Naruto to the guest room, where Sensei took him off my shoulders. I headed to the second guest room I had to share with Sakura, finding said person already in bed.

"Goodnight."

"Too bad you didn't get lost like Naruto." I ignored her words and turned over to sleep.