Chapter 46

Mentions of non-graphic rape

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you investigate the building yourself?"

"No, but the Senseis--"

"Then you should know I'm not the killer," I shot back. "If the students had chosen not to use the bathroom sinks, and Pyn had decided to skip school, they wouldn't have died."

"You're still responsible for setting up the traps," he insisted.

I stared at him before sighing deeply. "If I wanted to rape someone and began gathering materials, is it called raping? No, it's because I haven't done it yet. You can't condemn someone for gathering rope and handcuffs, if they haven't done the deed. Will I still be in trouble? Sure. But it won't be as severe."

"After my report, you'll be the one taking all the blame," Sasuke hissed. "You'll be hunted down and be killed. You're just a Genin, after all. And no matter what you say, you'll still be the main killer."

I eyed him coolly. "If you ever get back."

Eventually, I knocked him out and placed Chakra-restraint cuffs on him. Then, I ordered my servants to haul the sunken ship back up to the surface. I dragged Sasuke onto the dock and had group of soldiers watch his unconscious body, while I looked for Sakura.

Sure enough, her dead body lied on the floor of the cabin. I took her body in my arms and promptly dumped her overboard onto the sand. Numerous skeletons came to take her body away until the next ceremony.

I turned towards the castle and noticed how servants pushed barrels of materials and started removing the wreckage apart. They would spend the next several days fixing the castle. I could see the other fresh corpses being gathered and wrapped up before being carried behind the ruined castle. Lee's corpse could be possible salvaged if they spent time to connect the spine and pelvis together with his sacrum.

"Let's go," I ordered, jerking my head. The soldiers guarding Sasuke picked his body up and threw him onto the ship. I grabbed his wrists and took him inside the cabin and shut the door behind me. The one-way locking mechanism prevented anyone from coming out.

I tied Sasuke to a nearby beam, forcing him to stand upright and stood near the barred window, waiting for him to wake up.

If I looked out the window, I could see the ocean water rise closer to the deck of the ship. Seconds later, the deck was flooded. The water steadily rose, and if I turned to look, I could see the water trickling through the door of the cabin. I stayed at the window a little longer, my fingers reaching out to touch the cold, icy water that spilled onto the floor of the cabin and drenched my feet. Another ten seconds was more than enough to triple the amount of water filling the room.

"Where are we?" Sasuke demanded, thrashing against his bonds.

I left the window and stood against the wall right next to him. "Your brother--"

"Don't talk about him!" He spat angrily, hatred shown through his eyes.

I stayed silent for a moment, while the water level quickly surged higher and higher until it had reached my collarbone. Sasuke struggled against his bonds to keep his face above the water, while I remained still.

As the water grew dangerously higher past my neck, I opened my mouth and moved my lips, my words loud enough to be heard over the rushing of water and creaking of wood. His eyes widened in shock, while the water finally rose above my mouth and covered my nose.

"If your brother hadn't killed your entire clan...you would have been dead long ago."