Chapter 45

"Aisu, let us out!" Sakura sobbed, trying to open the doors. "Please! I-I don't want to die!" Parts of the ceiling slowly began to collapse and in minutes, my castle would be ruins.

"Aisu!"

Instead of replying, I lunged towards her, causing her to yelp and run away from me. However, I caught up to her easily and kicked her right in the stomach. She cried out as stone crashed into her side, and rubble scrapped at her knees. Next, I headed towards Naruto and attacked with speed and venom, nocking arrows into my bow from time to time to shoot him.

Sasuke, for the most part, couldn't perform any hand signs due to several broken fingers and a fractured arm. The amount of pain he was experiencing was more than enough to distract him from concentrating on his Chakra control. If he couldn't calm down to focus on controlling his Chakra, he couldn't fight. In short, unless he suddenly became a taijutsu expert with only his legs like Lee, Sasuke was completely defenseless.

The castle was beginning to close the battle ground space around me and Naruto. I needed to take him out quickly.

I plunged my hand into the tattoo in my back and retrieved a glass orb, facing Naruto. All I needed to do was to stop the Nine-Tails from coming out to rescue Naruto from dying. Perfect.

I flung the knife at him, removed my crossbow and ran towards him, catching him off guard. Previously, I had kept long distance and fired arrows at him, only attacking with my knife if he came too close. Now, I advanced closer to him and pummeled punches and kicks in him. Naruto's clones were slowly taken out with the help of the collapsing castle and my arrows.

I pinned Naruto to the ground and thrusted the glass orb into his stomach, right where the seal was. Naruto screamed as the seal was forcibly locked permanently, unable to save him from his fate.

I waited until the last second, before the rest of the castle caved in, and darted the away, leaving the ruined castle.

Sasuke and Sakura seemed to have escaped just in time as well. I turned to look at my ex-comrades staring at the demolished building, the once proud castle lying in a heap of dust and stone.

"Y-you killed everyone!" Sakura sobbed, staring at me in horror. "You're nothing but a murderer!"

"No, I'm not. But even if I were, I wouldn't care."

As I spoke, a rain of arrows came from the watch towers. Sakura nearly was skewered when a few got to close.

"Go the ship!" Sasuke ordered, running forward to attack me, a kunai in his less-damaged hand. I easily kicked him aside, but he only determinedly got to his feet and angrily fought against me.

"But what about you?!" Sakura called back, rubbing the tears away from her face.

"Just go!" Without further urging, Sakura turned and ran as fast as she could to the ship at the dock. She dodged a few arrows, but some of them hit her successfully, emitting pained screams from her. She haphazardly boarded the ship, turned to look back, and saw a storm of arrows coming her way. With a panicked cry, she flung open the cabin doors and threw herself inside just as the arrows came down, and the cabin door closed shut.

Back with Sasuke, I quickly defeated him, narrowing my eyes at him. "You know, I wonder if you'll get arrested for murderer."

"What? You--!" He raged, struggling beneath me. "You killed everyone else!"

"No, you're wrong," I denied, grabbing his head and twisting it towards the harbor. His eyes widened in horror as the ship slowly left the dock--without even opening its sail or hoisting up the anchor--and towards the dark waters. Sakura's screams and cries were audible to us, despite the long distance.

"SASUKE-KUN! HELP ME! PLEASE! I CAN'T GET OUT!"

"Who told Sakura to go to the ship?" I asked knowingly, as the teen's face turned an ashen gray. We both watched the ship sail out into the ocean before quickly sinking into the waters. The cabin door trembled from Sakura's beating fists from fear and desperation, her desire to live slowly closing in on her.

"SASUKE-KUN! PLEASE! THE SHIP IS SINKING!" Sasuke began struggling again, but I pinned him down tightly and forced him to watch the ship disappear into the sea, and Sakura's voice vanish as if nothing had been uttered.

"Who killed Shikamaru in order to live?"

"W-wait. You set us up for that. We had no choice--"

"You could have died instead. Let Shikamaru kill you and live in your place," I answered back. "Then Shikamaru would be the murder and you would be the victim. Oh, would that make you feel better?"

"You set up the traps and forced us to kill each other. That constitutes as killing," he growled.

"No, you're wrong. I set up traps, that's true, but I didn't initiate them or force them. Besides, I even gave them all an option, whether or not they could kill."

I took out my chart and showed it to him.

"Ino failed to avoid from getting injured and killed Shino who attempted to prolong his own life, thus killing Kiba who stopped walking, therefore killing Hinata, and finally, Choji succumbed to his own selfishness and killed Tenten by drinking water

"Ino failed to avoid from getting injured and killed Shino who attempted to prolong his own life, thus killing Kiba who stopped walking, therefore killing Hinata, and finally, Choji succumbed to his own selfishness and killed Tenten by drinking water."

"The Academy students you murdered are still your fault," Sasuke countered.

Time seemed to stand still after he spoke.