Chapter 13

I watched Sakura collapse to the ground, tears flowing, and her hands clasped over her mouth. I don't understand why or how she could be so heartbroken at a dead person. I never have.

I looked back to see Tazuna backing away from the entire scene. If he continued, he would be out of safety boundaries.

Kakashi and Zabuza didn't even faze. They went back at it again, jutsu after jutsu, punch after punch, and so forth.

Naruto began yelling at Zabuza in disbelief at how heartless Zabuza is towards Haku.

Sasuke was more or less dead at this point. Maybe that's why Sakura was so depressed. She should have understood that people die all the time. She should have understood that not all people weren't immortal. She should have understood this concept before entering the Academy. Otherwise, there was no point in becoming a shinobi. You had learn to kill, after all.

"Princess...the target is arriving."

"Watch him," I ordered, while Kakashi Sensei finally took down Zabuza. I took out two kunais and waited for Gato to arrive. Zabuza lied on the ground, as the snow began to fall. Snowflakes decorated the skies, and the wind bit my face.

Soon enough, Gato arrived. He brought all his men with him, then proceeded to kick Zabuza's limp body. The next second, Zabuza had stabbed Gato, pivoting on his foot to slice his throat open. As soon as Gato's body stopped moving, I used my kunais to behead the corpse.

"Aisu! What are you doing?!"

Zabuza spared me a glance before darting past, taking down as many men Gato had.

"Aisu, we're going to talk when we get back," Kakashi Sensei warned me, as I held Gato's head.

"Alright." I walked over to Haku's body and placed Gato's head next to his feet. "Request complete."

"Kakashi...let me see...the boy. Let me...see...Haku..."

During the whoe scene, Sakura wouldn't stop crying, Naruto wouldn't stop wiping his eyes, and Sasuke...was close to dead but not dead yet. Tazuna was shell shocked as can be. Kakashi Sensei could only look on.

"Hey! Who's gonna pay us now? The old guy's dead, but we still want the money!" At the same time, Sasuke decided to wake up from the dead.

"Look who's back," I noted, nodding towards Sasuke's body. The boy groaned, moving his head slightly.

"Sasuke-kun!"

"Sakura...you're choking me."

"Looks like you're going to be alright, huh?" Naruto exclaimed, cheered up at seeing his teammates better. I reached over and yanked out Haku's needles.

"Tck!"

"Be careful, Aisu! Are you okay, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked, pulling the needles out more carefully. Sasuke gave a grunt, while she removed the needles.

"When did-where--how?!" I looked up to see Kakashi Sensei's clones appearing in front of Gato's men. Meanwhile, the villagers from the Land of Waves began to crowd around the remaining men with Inari in the front. Household objects were pretty life threatening, aren't they?

"Leave our village!"

"Or I'll skin you alive!"

"Butcher you!"

"Mince you lot!"

"Use your bones as screws!"

"You owe US a lot of money!"

"Wrecked our village too!"

"WE'LL BE GOING NOW!"