Chapter 8

Zabuza's sword was stopped by two hands from the ground, inches away from Sasuke's head. Zabuza jerked the blade's handle, but the hands had grabbed it and refused to let go.

"Oh? You're finally coming out?" Zabuza yanked hard on the sword handle and pulled out a skeleton from the ground.

Sasuke looked shocked, his eyes blown wide. I flicked my wrist, and my small army came out from behind the trees.

"So that's where they have been hiding," Zabuza grinned.

"Attack him."

My army of skeletons leaped to their feet and raced towards Zabuza. When Zabuza started coming towards me and Sakura, I ran to the left, giving another order.

"Protect me."

Instantly, walls of bones filled the empty distance in between me and Zabuza. Zabuza tried leaping over them and slicing through, but the people below grabbed his ankles and held on. He was immediately anchored back to the ground, but with another swipe of his sword, skeletons were sliced in half.

"Now it's just you, Princess," he sneered, rushing towards me.

"Katana."The bunt of said weapon was shoved out of the ground, the point buried about four inches in the ground. I pulled it out and deflected his oncoming sword attack. After that, Zabuza and I were engaged in a sword fight.  I was about to land a bone-cutting swing when I changed my mind and leaped away from him, lengthening the distance.

"Hold him. Crossbow." a crossbow was tossed to me, and I loaded the weapon and aimed at Zabuza.

"What--?!" Zabuza was jerked back a corpse grabbing his ankle, while another grabbed his leg. Zabuza was soon covered in corpses and was unable to move his arm.

Suddenly, I jerked to the side as a small object whizzed past me and right into Zabuza's neck. After a second's pause, I realized the object was a needle. Zabuza's head slumped and the attacker stepped from the forest.

"Who are you?!" Sakura screamed.

"I am a ninja hunter," the attacker replied avoiding her question directly. "I was tracking him down and happened to spot the perfect opening your friend gave here. Pardon the intrusion."

Sploosh!

The clone Zabuza had holding Kakashi Sensei vanished, and Kakashi Sensei confronted the hunter. I tuned them out and turned around to see my entire army of dead people.

"Return to your graves," I ordered them. They slowly returned to the holes they had dug before and replaced the cavities in the ground with freshly turned dirt.

"What--how--why--" Sakura sputtered, trying to figure out the whole situation.

"What was that?" Sasuke demanded, covering for Sakura.

"Yeah! And why did that guy call you 'Princess'?" Naruto added.

"You mean she hasn't done this before?" Tazuna asked, looking at us four.

"Nope!" They looked at me expectantly.

I kept silent, and Kakashi Sensei walked up to all of us, placing a hand on my shoulders.

"Aisu can't tell you. Everything will be revealed in due time." At his words, Naruto pouted, unsatisfied with his answer.

"Now let's go. We are almost there, Tazuna-san."

"Right."

"Why can't you tell us?" Sakura asked, looking jealously at me. Probably because Sasuke was walking closer next to me. Before, he had stayed in the back with Naruto, but now, he was half a step behind me and Sakura. Tazuna and Kakashi Sensei were in the front.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking. There wasn't a real reason to explain to the team why I couldn't tell them. I just chose not to. Based on what I did and the name Zabuza called me, they should be smart enough to figure out that that was my special abilities. Or somewhere close enough.

For the record, I don't use my Chakra. I do have Chakra like any human being, but because I never spent the time to develop the system, I can't use any high ranking jutsus.

"We're a team, and teammates should tell each other weaknesses and strengthens," Sasuke added.